Passsion's grow 2009 DWC/1000W/growtent/various strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well all looks good in the tent perfect everything and the pk is really showing its muscle
here's some pics the 1st pic is of the 2 together in the tent the rest are random bud shot from the 2 SLH
the last is my repti sun basking lamp 150W which i just started using for 5 hrsin the middle of the 12 on for more UVB

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3716.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3720.JPG

IMG_3721.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3724.JPG

IMG_3717.JPG

they do look delicious don't they,when i baught my seeds i went for tastes and as u can see in the strains i picked im hoping im gonna have all kinds of smokalicious

well today was a more of a emergency room than a veg room

i finally gave in to the idea that i had root rot starting so i had to do sumthing

the very first thing i did was plant 3 new seed to go along with my 2 day old sprouts of cheese and trainwreck, i put to germ my dinafem white widow, another pineapple express, and my jack herer from my part of town and let me tell u its amazing stuff

now to try to bring my babies(PE and MK) back from enevitable death
and my my to lavender(eventhough they show signs od new root dwvwlopement already) i emptied they're buckets cloeaned them good the filled them with clean tap water and added 15 ml of H2O2 35% to each bucket and poured it in the bucket via the net basket in order to get the hydroton aswell.

put the pump back on and let it bubble with the plants in them for about .5 hours the i again emptied the buckets again 1 by 1 again a put tap water again added 25ml of cannazyme and rhyzotonic, ph'ed the water to 5.2 and put the plants back in

the way i see it if this don't work.......NOTHING WILL!!!!!

or am i wrong

now my res temps are in check and so is everything else(mental note...i gotta be more miticulous(spelling) with the ph especial the first 36 hours)

crossing my finger and praying to the CANNA GODS

should they come back ill have more babies ready to join them

it some or all dont make it ill be ready and not waste more time

soooo lets see how it goes

so today after the half hour h2o2 flush i put clean water with cannazyme and rhizotonic for 24 hours and the i added my canna aqua vega to the rez at a light dose i hope they improve

now a new edition to my veg room is a bubble bucket cloner/seed starter
i havent cut any clone yet that will be much later but the idea was i wanna get rid of hydroton so(experimenting with my GHS CHEESE seedling). when the tap root showed that the bottom of the oasis cube i broke off the cube as close as safely possible from the root and put it in a neoprene collar and in the bubble bucket thr root is about 1 cm in the bubbling water , i put a water heater to keep the water at about 78f no nuts no additives nothing just ph'ed at 6.1
and already i see extentions comming of the tap root after about 15 hours
so if this take as good as i hope it will the all my seeds are going to start like this and i got a few on on their way, the once the seedling developes about 3 maybe fourth node im gonna move it into its own bucket,with a 3.5inch neoprene colloer lodgded in a net pot, where the nutes begin.

i would think that u having to the light sooooo close would have some( - ) effect on ur plant it may not "feel hot" to u but im sure u are somehow stressing the plant idk maybe wrong let me be quiet im stoned

as long as temps are under control, the closer the better! ;)

Latest posts

Back