Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
That must be one hell of a good zoom you have, it makes the water look right infront of you :p
:peace:

Ahh, it WAS !
I was driving with a buddy that came to visit me from out of state, i took him driving all over the state for hours, on the way back we pulled over for 420 and the sun started to set, and i grabbed my cybershot and POW.
The water was almost within spitting distance, ha, I LOVE Maine !

OOPs, let me clarify, NOT a good zoom but we were right next to the water along the road we were driving on.

And if you click on the pic and make it bigger you can see the SNOW in the lower right , actually this pic was taken only a day or so prior to new years.
It was probably only 5-15 degrees out, IF that.

had to be fast so not great shots

lol

3 of front garden and 4th pic is my rear garden in progress now with an unplanned lak:hubba: :holysheep: e

skallie

whiterain.jpg

whitelawn.jpg

hail.jpg

garden.jpg

I found this site today and they have a decent amount of wallpapers for your desktop. Anyone have any good sites they can share that is like this?

hXXp://www.wallpaperweed.com[/URL]

I actually do photographs and stuff,too bad i cant show most my pics due to either I am in them or people and dont wanna put them on the site..*sigh*..i also have some photoshoped stuff but has stuff in it too..damn art shows!

They've got this real nice tropical garden in the city center here..
Not as big as I'd like, but the variety of plants and trees there is amazing...
Good place for a walk with a nicely rolled spliff :D

S8005138.JPG

S8005142.JPG

S8005170.JPG

S8005178.JPG

S8005183.JPG

S8005208.JPG

S8005220.JPG

I took so many pics, well, here are a few.

Wild Flowers

The red one is totally weird. I have never seen this type before. It has no green in it at all. I wonder if it is even a flower or maybe a mushroom? It feels waxy like an orchid kinda. It has on it what look like trichlones. Very weird. The rest are just ordinary beautiful small High Serria flowers. The purple one uploaded next to the meadow is the purple you see in the meadow.

a lavender wild flowers.JPG

a r wild flowers.JPG

a red weird flower.JPG

a wildflowers 1.JPG

a wildflowers 2.JPG

a wildflowers 3.JPG

a wildflowers 6.JPG

a wildflowers 8.JPG

a wildflowers 9.JPG

a wild wood.JPG

Doe, Marmet, Finch, Brooktrout, and a nice view of Independence Lake (if I recall correctly).

a doe.JPG

a marmet varmit.JPG

brook trout.JPG

brook trout 2.JPG

finch.JPG

independence lake rt89.JPG

I really like this thread. Thank You all for posting here. The cold cool look of Maine to the ancient views awe me. Seems like a little blue thank you is not enough today. So, to everyone that posts and looks here ....
Thank You.

I do enjoy this thread, the pics from across the country and sea seems to bring you there, even if only for a moment.
All the pics i posted were no farther than 45 minutes from where i live, some were only a few miles.
Now that's it's summer i'll be able to show a much different side of Maine.....................keep watching this thread...................

Tcbud; fab pics !!!!! I almost had one of a moose 2 years ago but decided i was too close to it in the road and backed up my truck, then it took off and when i snapped the shot it was gone.

Latest posts

Back