pics of friends 48 lowryder grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
alright guy this is not my grow its a buddy on highbred.net and me and few other members are gonna try this next grow see how it goes but here are the pics and the info again pictures provided by gnomegrown from highbred.net :rolleyes:just wanted everyone to see this who says you get no type of yield on lowryders at all but here it is

Im glad I kept track of this grow so well, gives me a opertunity to show new LR/AF Hybrids growers how well you can produce using AF strains and how fast you can do it. Any clone/Non-AF strain can't compare to the speed of growth with most AF strains,, but there are some AF strains coming out that are a bit longer ,, but that is another topic.

I will make sure I take the complete dry wieght of this crop to show all those people that say that LR doesn't yeild good. LR can yeild very well if grown correctly, and most AF strain will do the same. People are always afraid of what in new and what they don't understand,, thus the reason LR and its hybrids get so much bashing, but all that is ill founded as they don't know the truth. My LR#1 is quite a bit different from the Orginal you could get from JD. I have worked with this strain for years trying to make it the best it can be and here are some results.

Setup, 100% Organic.
400watt HPS
4x4 Ft space,, the plants actually only cover 40 in x 30 in area.
5.5 in x 5.5 in square grow pots
Filtered tap water.
Fish Emulsion
Fox Farm Peace of Mind dry fertilizer mixed in soil at planting/transplanting.
Superthrive, after sexing.
All natural pure Molases, last 4-5 weeks of growth.

Planted on Jan. 18th. Harvest. March 15. = Total growth period from seed to harvest 58days. The could have been cut down at day 50 but I like a more down relaxed heavy stone from them and you will get that if you let them go 56-63 days.

Here are the pics.

Pic1. One hour before the Chop!
Pic2. another pic before harvest.
Pic3. NICE Yeild TOP buds!
Pic4. Soda can for scale.. nice size buds but they can get bigger if not so crowded.
Pic5. Some side buds not quite done yet ,, need 3-5 days more.
Pic6. What kind of LowRyder are you smoking???
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

Please feel free to ask questions.

I will update with yeild data soon! I think there is over 1 Pound all together. If that is true that would be over 1 gram per watt and that is Par or Better than with most NON-AF strains I have seen.

Peace Gnomes
cool.gif

Picture 006.jpg

post-73-1205659700.jpg

post-73-1205659768.jpg

post-73-1205659744.jpg

post-73-1205659719.jpg

post-73-1205659782.jpg

Oh man you have some serious bud right there! Props on da grow cause it look slike good ****. :D

my next grow was gonna be lowryder x ak47, i wasnt sure, but ur pics cemented it....thanks.......beautiful buds!!!!

Latest posts

Back