Plants flowering. Please help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yes on the walls. As long as they dont constrict growth, fan leaves barely touching is what I luv.

Yeah chef! I don't crowd my grow tent's if i can help it. Love to give my ladies plenty of room to do thier flower thing. Now the issue with cfl's is heat, but with fans it's no issue at all. Ya'll gotta understand when i started this i was looking fer a cheaper way to grow. What i found was the cfl's produce compact, sugary buds! You notice the short internodal growth in veg. This continues into flowering so you controll the stretch of your ladies. Not trying to produce a pound a plant..........yet! Another advantage is you don't have one set fixture. You can hang these cfl's wherever you need to improve light penetration with no or little lst.

:yeahthat: CFLs here also. doing well with one plant in shower stall, am able to move my lights tight to the buds.

OK, gotcha on the light requirements. I could shorten the width of this space from the current 10 feet. What height X depth X width space should I shoot for per plant. I can take out shelves to open up my height but the depth is at a max of 3 feet.

And are you saying I should go with a tube light setup and make it so I can raise it as needed to keep it close to the top of the plants?

Finally, with venting, I can open up the back of my building with a fan but the front and side is a no go due to nosy neighbors. Any ideas on getting air in and out with only one side of my 'box' available?

Thanks again fellas.

Latest posts

Back