plants looking ok,a few questions here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
im entering the sixth week of veg,i was wondering wat kind of nutes should i get for em?i am hoping they go into veg in a couple more weeks.temp is steady betwee. 76-81 degrees, humidity between 21-28 %.18 hrs light,6 sleep.any suggestions on how to get them into flower quicker?and wat kinds of nutes from home depot?thanx

The quickest way to get them into flower is by first switching them to 12/12.. As for nutes a lot of the growers on here like the organic line of FoxFarm but i doubt you will find those at Home Depot or anything that will be benefical for your grow at Home Depot (in terms of quality nutrients) Avoid anything with a time release.. And during flowering you want your plant to recieve less nitrogen and more phosphorus.. Check out FoxFarm's Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom at online stores.. Good luck! :D

When you want to flower, you need to change the light cycle to 12/12.

For Veg nutes you want to use something high in Nitrogen

For flower you want to use something high in phosphorous.

There is an N-P-K ratio on any contained of nutes. The first number is nitrogen, the second is phosphorous, and the third is potash.

Yeah dont get nutes from home depot!!! Get nutes that are rated for MJ. And post some pics. GL with your grow

Thanks
SALT

could i just go without newts tho?i mean im just curious.imma let them go thru veg for a couple more weeks then put them thru flower

look into the "ALASKAN" brands nutes @ HD. NOT top o' the line IMO, but will suffice IF you monitor your ph consistantly.

You can use Nutes from home depot or walmart or wherever.

Just be careful and start out with a 1/4 or 1/2 dose so you don't burn them up.

phillybuds said:
could i just go without newts tho?i mean im just curious.imma let them go thru veg for a couple more weeks then put them thru flower

Sorry man.. Your going to need something especially when you decide to flower because your plants are going to be looking for nutrients that they just can't draw out of the soil and water anymore.. Plants get hungry just like people :D I'm not saying that if you chose to go without nutes your done for but the chances of your plant coming up with some sort of deficiency leading to its sickness or death is extremely high.. Good luck!

ok,low on cash right now,might have to shoot to home depot next weekend.s=

Latest posts

Back