Poppin Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hemperfi i use firefox and once ive uploaded my pics to the sites i want to i delete the pics permanantly.
Get a dairy going man.
T4

I do like Time4Plan-B. If I have any pics I want to save, I put them on a CD and secret it away with other growing stuff.

I'll look into FireFox. I would love to show you fine folks what I am doing here. I am probably being a little paranoid. I have a new computer, and there is nothing incriminating in it at all. I now have 4 Satori, 1 Blue Widow, 1 OG Kush and 1 Veneno. All are excellent genetics, and I hope I can do them justice.

peace

It's been a week today since I planted seeds. Of the nine seeds planted, 7 have sprouted. All of the femmed seeds sprouted and 3 Satoir are growing now. I had forgotten that my weakest point in growing this fine plant is starting seeds. 7 oout of 9 is pretty good. I wish all of them were growing, but I'm happy with 7.

Peace

I Just built a computer for a guy that needed to be able to take his hard drive out with him. If you really want to be safe they make a thing that you can put your hard drive in that is in sort of a box that will lock and after you shut down your computer you can unlock that and take the hard drive out of the front of the computer case.

I am going to be putting one on my computer soon so I can carry my whole computer operating system (and files) with me if I need to travel or need to pull it out really quick to get rid of it. That way in the event of a something happening you will have you hard drive in safety and your computer will be useless to whoever gets it; OR you can go buy an external hard drive I believe 500GB- 1TB sizes are only like $100-$250, CDs also work just as good.

Thanks Bullet, Come to think of it, I have a brand new ext harddrive. I'll break it out.

I got a lesson on using my puter today from a member here -- was way cool
I will be able to start a journal soon :)

I also bought another 600w light, ballast and cooltube on ebay today, and two more HPS lights from 1000bulbs

I just need to buy some dirt and I'm set for the season -- they have ProMix at the Lowe's just down the Hwy from me :)

Sounds like your all set Hemper. You are gonna be puttin out some light.

7 outta 9 seeds is ok. Greenest of mojo to you.

Thanks Rosy, Yes, 7 out of nine is fine. All 4 of the femmed seeds sprouted and 3 of the Satoir. I should get at least 1 Satori female (I hope) but in any case, I will be able to clone a crop from some sweet genetics :)

Peace

I'm over here feeling like the Iatolla of Growola :) My babies are really growing nicely. They seem to be enjoying the mid-70's temps and the 600w light. I have a little fan ruffling their feathers some, and the RH fluctuates between 35 and 60. Venting that light out of the boat really helped. The tent won't be sucking in that warm air this year either, so it should be a lot easier controling the temps in there as well. I have high hopes for this little crop. It is real nice to know a little about what I am doing this year. Last year I was so ignorant. Thank you MP, for the education....

Peace

Hey Hemper, If you are growing in dirt and organic, you should get some Cow Peat to mix in with it. I happened to find some (its basically cow manure and some other organic material that has been composted, disinfected, then reinfested with proper microbes and composted again until its become rich, dark, earthy smelling Humus that the plant love. And its a good source of beneficial microbes. Just an idea for ya. I use it on my organic plants and they love it. :)

I'm growing in dirt Puppy, but not organic. I have three full bottles of GH 3part nutes I want to use up -- next season will be organic. I just paid $29.97 for 2.2 cu ft. of Pro Mix. It must be good stuff.

Peace

Here are the babies

100_1232.JPG

100_1234.JPG

100_1235.JPG

100_1237.JPG

100_1238.JPG

100_1239.JPG

100_1243.JPG

100_1242.JPG

In my next lesson I'll learn how to move these to "Grow Journals" and then get this show on the road :)

Tasty has this computer stuff down.

Peace

Nice babies!!
I think I hear them crying about a 5-gallon bucket-lol
keep it green!

:48:

ODF

Okay then, I can do it by myself :)

OldDaddy: They will be going into one gallon pots soon -- and then 3 gallon before flowering. Do they look ready for transplant now?

The vedge area can hold about a dozen one gal. pots -- 9, 3 gal. pots. There are only seven of them -- should I just put them in 3 gal. pots from these cups?

Thanks Tasty, pat yourself on the back. I couldn't have figured it out without your help. BTW, I re-read your whole journal last night, and you have done an amazing job with your first real grow. What are you planning to do with all of your clones when you go "Walk About" in November? Perhaps you could put them outside with a drip system or something. I don't know if you will be able to do a proper cure on your late bloomers either. If you guys are not flying out of the country perhaps you can take them with you on the trip and do a road cure :)

About midnight last night I started to go to bed. When I stepped down in my "state room" the carpet down there was all wet. I thought we were sinking. I worked until 1am or so with my little wet vac sucking what turned out to be rain water that had seeped down through the boat and filled up the bilge -- boats are so much fun :) I got it pumped out, and it's still dry this morning, so we are still floating.

Will someone please tell me if my little plants look ready to transplant? I waited until after dark and then went out to the car and brought in my new soil. It's in the bin now ready to go. I put some bone meal, blood meal, sweet lime and bat guano in it, so I will have to go light on the GH nutes until I figure out what the plants need, but I am ready -- are they?

Peace

Latest posts

Back