Poppin Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are looking great Hemper. I don't think they need to be transplanted yet.

You are most likely going to have to let the soil that you added the stuff to set for a while and get working. It will most likely be too hot to plant the little ones into. You might want to check into some organic nutes if you are wanting to go that way.

Stay dry!

Hemp-
Takes two to tango. You have a great attitude for learning new stuff and put it into immediate practical use. Just as you do with the grows. Spells success to me. Thanks for the kind words.
Plan is still in flux- we could be in different space by then and that would change our plans. I found some giant brown paper bags that will help with the cure. And we've built a cool dryer box that I'll post soon as it is full of hanging bud. :D

I would just fill the cups back up with the same mix that you originally put them in. Hopefully it will bury them right up to baby leaves. Let them get a little stronger before they get moved. I did that with my girls twice and have main stalk + 2-4 other stalks coming right out of the pot. Very bushy.
Ha Ha - look at me - giving advice LOL!

Glad the pump worked OK. I had another weird weather day where it got very hot out unexpectedly. They seem to be doing OK- but got close to 84 deg with lights out yesterday.

Thank you Goddess. I'll let the soil cook a while and the roots to fill out the cups some. I'm still not sure that chemical nutrients damage the organic action going on around the roots. I have been told they that they don't and have read that they do, but I haven't seen or read any studies or experimentation on the subject. I really like the ease of use provided by the GH nutes. They are easy to use, and I know the plants are getting what they need. I just can't help putting amendments in my soil. I mean, Bat guano just sound bennifical -- bone meal, blood meal, damn, they got to be good. I should probably send these chem nutes to that guy in Napal, but I don't have an address, so I'll just use them up and then get organic nutes. Always a treat hearing from you...
I also have some "Great White" but don't know how to use it -- I'm looking into it :)

Peace

Tasty -- I will take your advice. I know how you go about things now, and I believe your approach has made a pretty darn good grower out of you in a very short time. I'm just hoping I can produce buds as nice as you have in your current grow...

Peace

I hear you on the GH nutes--they are easy and reliable.

You might want to go with just the organic soil and not feed with the GH until the plant looks like it needs more food or maybe make a tea up. Here is a link to one that Ozzy posted and you probably have about everything you need or it is easily attainable:

5 Gal Dechlorinated water(I dont check or pay attention to PH)
5 TBL(tablespoon) Blackstrap Molasses
2 Cups worm casting
1 Cup compost
5 TBL Epson Salts
5 TBL Blood meal
5 TBL Bone meal

Brew for 48 hrs in a aeration bucket(air stone in a bucket) the more air the better.Then strain before mixing or using. Then mix 50/50 with plain dechlorinated water and water your plants. For a treat for my ladies I Use 25%Tea/75% plain dechlorinated water as a folier spray.

Or maybe feed some of them GH nutes and some of them tea? Nothing wrong with GH nutes--I'm probably going to be running some hydro this winter and GH nutes are on my shopping list. I don't know anything about Great White either. I'm sure you will figure it out and have a great harvest.

I'll keep that recipe for teabut right now I only have a few of those products. I am going to go lighter on the nutes this run and feed less often.

I received my new light today. It's unnamed/made in China, but It seems to work just fine. I already have it hanging in the tent. I worked it so I could plug it into the other side of the boat, and it fired right up. I also put the HPS bulb in my other light for a test, and it seems to work fine with a new bulb. I am running from the filter to a light to the other light and to the fan. It looks pretty cool, and the extra 600w cannot hurt. I have HIGH hopes for this grow :)

Peace

Thank you, Rosy -- you are the sweetest, most kind and caring person around. It is a true pleasure having you as a part of my life :) And green Mojo to you too :)

Peace

how the heck did I miss u hemper? gonna pull up my inflatable and come aboard if you don't mind...lol. good luck on the new grow.

a lil female mojo fer ya!

You are always welcome aboard 7 -- and thank you for the good luck. I can use all I can get :)

Peace

Did I tellya, I got my new light. It's already hung and waiting for the bulbs from 1000bulbs to get here to get an HPS bulb. I put the one that came with the new cooltube in the other fixture to test it with a new HPS bulb. It seems to work fine. I'm running from the carbon filter to one light, then to the other light and then to the vortex fan. I tried to post a pic, but my camera is shot and I'm still a little shaky using Picasa (I may need a little refresher course from Tasty). I will buy a new camera soon, and get squared away on posting pic as well. I am almost ready. I still want to get some kind of cover for where the air is being exhausted from the boat. Right now there is a louver type cover designed for a dryer outlet. It works fine, but it flutters straight out when the fan is running, and I am concerned someone might be curious why my clothes dryer is going all day every day. I'll feel better when it is hidden. I am seeing some fantastic bud pics in this forum. You people are growing Hell out of this magical plant. I hope I can do as well.

I'm not real sure this old boat isn't leaking. I had more water in the forward bilge this morning. It wasn't full, and it might just be dripping back into the bilge from the soaked wood and carpet. I'll keep an eye on it though. It would be a shame if the boat sank. It has a glass hull and hasn't been out in the lake in many years, so I didn't run into anything and put a hole it. I checked everywhere, and it isn't water leaking from the fresh water system. I'll figure it out soon.

I see there are 5 stars on this thread. I'm guessing it is a blessing from the Goddess -- thank you :)

Peace

My little plants are pushing out their third node now, and, damn, they are looking good. I will wait until they are pushing out their 4th node before transplanting into new soil and 1 gal. pots. Despite what Tasty might think, I am a pretty slow learner. It has taken me more than a year to realize the basics of what is going on in my little garden. I now understand how important ventilation is -- it's all about CO2 replenishment which is what plants breath. The right light, and enough of it, is also very important. 5000 lumins per square foot is minimum -- they can use more -- light is weight. Nutrients are their food, and I am trying to raise fat little girls :) but unlike people who will just get bigger and bigger if over fed, plants will block out nutrients and suffer if over fed. There is a lot more to it than that, but I believe those are the basics -- light, nutrients and ventilation. If those are right you can go on from there nicely -- if not, something basic needs to be addressed.

Now that is just my noobie take on things, and JMO :)

Peace

test

100_1259.jpg

100_1260.jpg

100_1261.jpg

Here is a shot of my two lights hanging in the tent.

the second pic is what it looks like now -- I took some of the ducting out because it was sagging down.

Looking good Hemper. Your test babies are very cute.

The new setup looks great. Gonna be a fun grow.

Please don't sink the boat.

Thanks Rosy -- I believe I'm going to have a lot less problems this time around -- I hope

The boat is still floating. I took another couple of gallons of water out of the forward bilge this morning though -- I'm on top of it :)

Now that I have two lights in the tent should I put an MH in one and a HPS in the other?

Latest posts

Back