Prepare for Liftoff - Apollo 11 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool thanks for clearing that up...hey not much bigger than my space lol but mine has no height hehe good luck :)

Thorn said:
cool thanks for clearing that up...hey not much bigger than my space lol but mine has no height hehe good luck :)

Yeah, mine is not the highest either, but should be fine for what I want. I am only planning on keeping 1 mother and having 1 clone rooting, not a large scale grow. Still working on the flowering room...

Me too. I haven't updated in a bit because the seedlings have stalled. Definitely a pH problem with the water, finally got my meter and calibrated it so I am good to go. However the seedlings aren't doing well. I am giving these until the end of the month to see if they recover, if not I am starting 2 more seeds the first of December. There is really nothing to see now with new pics as they have totally stalled.

Well, dont give up! ive got some clones that im vegging and they look pathetic, but im gonna give em plenty of time to do their thing, hopefully they will be fine!

Oh I won't be giving up :) I've had successful grows before, just had a pH bomb this time and I don't have a sense of urgency to get things going again. I will wait for Dec. 1st for the next update, it will be either recovered seedlings or new seeds going in :)

indeed it does... did you transplant them or anything? what you giving them at the moment? Good luck if you decide to start any new beans :D

So the seedlings are finally showing improvement with the corrections. Things have started moving again over the last couple of days. Here are some pics, the centers are finally growing again! Hopefully they will keep it up, 1/4 nutes in a couple of days to make sure they are fully recovered.

IMG_3600 (Large).JPG

IMG_3601 (Large).JPG

nice THC..they look to be doing better..I had a bad case with seedling this fall as well..I blame myself tho..GREEN MOJO for the litte ones

is this thread still going on? the date says 2008???....I hope it is cause I want to watch these genetics, as I run something similar. If your still growing good luck! If this is old, then what the heck happened why did you stop at seedlings?

Latest posts

Back