prune or not to prune

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive looked everywhere here dman and cant find them, so means im buying online and then paying postage, picture screw hooks i can get easy im going to buy a set of yoyo's for my lights, but for tying il use the screw hooks and just crisscross my grow room and have some coming from the roof as i imagine woody was talking about just for a vertical support.

yeah i hear you, i dont use yo yos, i was just explaining what they are.

i just use tomatoe stakes for my plants.

im not a fan of yo yos for lights, the idea of the light dropping scares me, hard to beat good old chains, and they adjust very easy. jmo

dman1234 said:
You dont use nutes at all?

Well I guess I can't really say that. Only a teaspoon of some general purpose cheap stuff every now and then but very seldom. I recycle my soil and for some reason I think it helps. I have a large container that I use as a recycle/mixing/potting station and with all my plants going I have about 30 gallons of extra sitting. To be honest I really just get a bag of Cow menure, chicken menure, worm castings or if I feel like spending the money some Bat G. Just add a bag of one of those every few months and a small bag perlite at the same time mix it all up and keep planting works great for real. My son is a Big Hydro guy and he just shakes his head,, And Says Damm thats good weed dad!! I grow Sativa,, Sour-D and Snowcap. He loves the Indica/kush thing not me! :D

Latest posts

Back