Pure indica strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
Hi everybody im sure yall have seen me around the forums lol i just got permission to use a second bigger closet and im going to be using a 12/12 strain. I definately will be going with feminized seeds in this closet. I want a full indica strain going to grow three females best one to become mother for future cloning time is not a factor because my lowryder and crosses still feed me 24/7 lol so dont worry will always be growing those in my other closet not discontinuing those but any info would be appreciated.:rolleyes:

No need for females if your gonna mother n clone em, you'll only need one mother really anyway for the size setup your looking at, a single mother can easily produce 100+ clones at a time.

not sure what your budget it, but pot of gold is a fantastic indica at not a bad price, if the budget will allow i'd definitely recommend black domina, but beware this girl packs a punch, the dark pheno has been known to really knock out experienced smokers, she's a sleeping wonder.

I did always stick up for greenhouse fems but now I know for sure that they turn hermie real easy especially the cheaper ones. I'd avoid their fems.

I'd mix it up find females of some pure sats, pure indies, and hybrids. Then run a grow for each to keep the canopy even keeping clones just a goin...variety variety variety. but thats just me. If ya got the room ditch femd seeds mang....do yourself and future grows a favor. You'll want a male if ya got the room. Heck I micro grow at the moment and don't pass up a good fem or male when they come up. just my two bits.
Good luck and look forward to the journal.

well i dont have alot of room at all thats the thing all my breeding room is taking up by lowryder and crosses and it always will be and ill be going with fem'd seeds and ill look up everything yall gave me everyone seems to love greenhouse seeds so ill look into them thanks again :)

Joseph James said:
petrolia headstash is your strain man..from reeeferman seeds..give it a go!
First hand information?.. or going by the website desription??

sensi's afghani is a wonderful indica, with decent yields as well. great smoke it is!

I can highly recommend amsterdam flame from paradise seeds. This pure indica is only 19% thc but the girl will suit your needs for space real well, i got some now i flowered when they were just 9" tall, the final height on them is about 2 foot. I've got the classic indica cola still at about a foot in length and then its also got a good number of tops coming up from the lower branches, for the size of this plant i expect to be yielding very well with some berry flavor smoke.

I want a full indica strain
Seedmans Ata Tundra, NV Afghani and Sweetseeds S.A.D. are all 100% indica. The S.A.D.(Sweet Afghani Delicious) is feminised Black Domina.

Thanks for starting this thread man, i was gonna start a similar one a while back but got me some LR#2's to keep me going.

I personally can't wait to try Aurora Indica by Nirvana and have seen it as cheap as £12 for 10 seeds :D

Not sure if this is 100% Indica but it sure sounds nice...

Orange Candy Floss > description > Our Orange Candy Floss is high in THC has a nice orange flavor and smell with long orange hairs, has dense covering of trichomes making it a very sticky weed indeed one of our strongest strains to date. Some pheno types will have a nice purple lilac hue to them even in the hotest weather.

This is not auto flowering its a 12/12 strain

Flowering Weeks: 8 to 9
THC level: 20 to 27%
Yield per plant: 300 grams upto 650 (in ideal conditions)
Order number: #0113
Price: £25.00 GBP

Its sold out at the moment, but some of their strains sound rather tasty..check them out...

xxx.dutchbreed.com/4.html

(replace the xxx with www and copy and paste into your browser)

Latest posts

Back