purple Peach f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. you give your sis the seeded shake? do you give her some bud also?:)

thats the best technique i have found also for removing seeds. it's very time consuming.

i'm gonna chop mine tonight and begin drying it. maybe thier just real small seeds i got. we'll see. can i borrow your oj glove bro? lol...

:holysheep: guess i was only off a 1000 beans or so! :eek:
Great Job 4U...
will be tuned in to see your G/J to see how your babies make out! :hubba:

Hello and Happy Growing Yall are funny..( the Glove )

I germed 6 beans and allsix popped and doing well..Had some issues with weather outside so Went and turned SHed on to run the Flores and cfls..witht he afternoon heat we been getting the temps inside get upto 90f..May not be able to fire the MH for another month or so..I have lots of seedlings in there as well as some clones comeing...The bucket with all the plants in it is PP f2..those are the beans I didnt think was any good so I tossed all the crap beans in too see what will be:D The solo cup ones are starting to form nice and all look relatively the same..Untilll next time

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2773.JPG

DSCF2774.JPG

DSCF2775.JPG

DSCF2776.JPG

P8250014.JPG

transplanted these to 1 gal pots:icon_smile:

Had an issue with the light lowering down and burning a couple..they should bounce back

P9080063.JPG

P9080064.JPG

P9080065.JPG

P9080066.JPG

P9080067.JPG

P9080068.JPG

P9080069.JPG

whaaat up 4u---pretty rad that you are already running your f2---:cool:---say hello to my little friend---this is dad---the f1 stud selected for making f2---little behind---but am here with you brother---mom is still undecided---we'll find her in the next week or so---:icon_smile:

dedicated f2 pp male.jpg

:ciao: orangesunshine

2 females showed:yay:

4 more to grow

will transplant the females to 3 gal grow bags and top them:aok:

DSCF3142.JPG

DSCF3143.JPG

DSCF3145.JPG

DSCF3146.JPG

Interesting to see a male plant so well developed.
good luck with all the naked shaking, lol

Breed baby breed -- you are doing a great thing!

:ciao: 4u---here are my f1 daddy and candidate for mare---she's not quite popping yet and might have to pull another doner from the flower room instead

f1 daddy 001.jpg

f1 daddy 002.jpg

Dam orange..that is one packing Dude....very nice

2 males---1 is well established---the other just started showing---mom is also just started showing---say hello to the f2 to come---

menage trios 004.jpg

menage trios 005.jpg

menage trios 003.jpg

menage trios 006.jpg

I must say the pics of your males are just down right filth. I cannot lower myself to look at such disgust.

There just so nasty, I like my girls bro. But all looks good. I know someone has to do the dirty work with the boys. Im gonna leave that up to you and the certain select catholic priests. lol

Most importantly just wanted to stop buy and say hello, drop ya some props, thow some duces at ya, the whole 7 yards and crap.:cool:
Your work still isnpires me in the Attic Inc. Only wish I could share my babies with ya. Keep up the work and lets see a specialty grow......:lama:

looking sweet ma man!!
"hey who dose this strain? or is this 1 of yer own kinds<<>>peace[j]:icon_smile:

jesuse said:
looking sweet ma man!!
"hey who dose this strain? or is this 1 of yer own kinds<<>>peace[j]:icon_smile:

thanks for stoping by...if ya was to read the first post inthe Thread it would direct you to the Creator..:aok:

take care and be safe

blueAlien....so nice to see you my friend...Why cant ya share your Ladies...As for a specialty grow..Im testing these beans I made and have 2 females thus far:D

Have a Dank DAy:icon_smile:

update....

3 Females.:yay: now in 3 gal bags

1 Male ..Sent to Hicks Pad:p

and 1 Unkown:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back