purple Peach f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
Well thanks everyone that is Fallowing along...unfortunatly I nuked most the plants and These took the worst hit and They are no more....Ill be germing some more at a later date as of Now Im cleaning up the strains I can save...

take care and be safe

:cry: man, that sucks, truely...:(

have a better one, 4u

7GE

i got a slight suspicion that 4u will be back rocking the house soon enough---:headbang:

orangesunshine said:
i got a slight suspicion that 4u will be back rocking the house soon enough---:headbang:

Im think Christmas Day...12 Days of Christmas...why not 12 beans again...Good idea orange...I meen Hell...Ionly have like...1200 left:spit:

Sorry to hear, but with 1200 more, You should be able to work some magic!

jonath4n said:
Sorry to hear, but with 1200 more, You should be able to work some magic!

:rofl:

gives more chances to screw up:D

how are the rest of those exposed to the toxic shock of sulphur working for you

I have a few strains that will recover..inclludeing I think the Gooey...but everything that was under say 3 weeks old..and was in the SHed..got nuked....I went from 72 plants down to 14 now..I am dropping beans every 5 days..But sad to lose all those Ladies:cry:

That is very sad but at least you have those 14 and 1200 beans
I have lost my share this year.

orangesunshine said:
that's the x-mas spirit we're looking for :)

Hello and Happy Smoking friends..Hope everyone had a great Christmas..Now lets get this thread ALIVE again..dropped 12 beans in shot glass of water yesturday after opening presents with the kids:) ...

Happy New year may 2012 Be your Dankest:icon_smile:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

It was the day after christmas and Ozzy just woke up
Time to start more seeds to see if hey pop up
12 purple peach f2 just hit the water
hopefully they'll be sprouted
this time tomorrow

:woohoo: WHOOT---ozzy & 4u---:icon_smile: ---f2

did ozzy ever finish out with the f1

I got 4 zips off the OD between me getting back worked on and the drought we had I didn't do my od justice this yr. Will be opening a jar to try the od purple peach out newyrs eve

Oh good lawd... this was fun fun fun to read and see. I'mma lil jealous but in a lemme pick ur brain kinda way. very very nice... and interesting!

Hi every one I am good girl this my frist grow n if any one can help thinks n do any one no were I can get a free grow dvd thinks

:ciao: ToA

this is how we roll:lama:

Gonna drop some more these Now...Maybe your hermie issues has to do with your Grow op????..ie..light leaks..bugs..and just over all crapy enviorment?..just my thaughts

:bong:

:rofl: you be too funny 4u---completely forgot about the gj :icon_smile: classic---think the point is made now ;)

ozzydiodude said:
It was the day after christmas and Ozzy just woke up
Time to start more seeds to see if hey pop up
12 purple peach f2 just hit the water
hopefully they'll be sprouted
this time tomorrow

:rofl:

nice :)

Latest posts

Back