purple Peach f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on the MVP Irish:clap:

Ill take some pics tonight when the ligfhts come on..I went in today and Baged that Boy..and he was still doing his thing. He is now in a filled garbage can of water outback..Gave the Girls and the room a good mist..the Tall GAl is going to need some suport as she had one arm bent over good..I too think theres gonna be a ton of beans...I think Ill run a Poll..see who gets closest:giggle:..thanks for stopping by...:48:

so cool. great journal. thanks for sharing mate!

Hey 4u2 you are obsessed with purple dude so long as ive been on here you are purple mad.
Lol
Looking good btw and may she supply you with many many seeds.
T4

Sorry for the Bad pix...good camera batteries dead...I see beans a forming:D

P6070002.JPG

P6070005.JPG

P6070006.JPG

P6070007.JPG

P6070008.JPG

P6070009.JPG

P6070010.JPG

P6070011.JPG

P6070012.JPG

P6070013.JPG

P6070014.JPG

P6070015.JPG

Hers a few more of them in the room:cool:

P6070016.JPG

P6070019.JPG

P6070020.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
there are 2 females in there with Him....I have a Short Ladie and a Tall one..they are about 20 inches or so tall....oh and I go in there naked...and after done shakeing it:giggle: I take cold shower...:spit:
I hope you are talkin about shakin the male. That's all we need is a bunch of smoke #1's flooding the market! :rofl:

:giggle: Yall crack me up...

I took them outside for some fresh air and a few snaps..the smaller Gal is for sure loaded:aok: and has a purple tint showing up..Some beans are falling out...the taller one doeswnt show the beans as much but I know they in there..Im thinking Ill take them on July 4th..

take care and be safe :bolt::bong:

DSCF0953.JPG

DSCF0955.JPG

DSCF0956.JPG

DSCF0957.JPG

DSCF0958.JPG

DSCF0959.JPG

DSCF0960.JPG

DSCF0961.JPG

Very nice 4U...
my guess is 1124.5 seeds!;)

okay my my I have these drying on a window screen now..will Update with pics when I harvest the seeds...Some was falling out as they are hanging...But we wont count those:aok:

take care and be safe

dang it 4U, that ones on the ground were my .5 LMAO...
stay safe and green and Purple !-)

4u2sm0ke said:
there are 2 females in there with Him....I have a Short Ladie and a Tall one..they are about 20 inches or so tall....oh and I go in there naked...and after done shakeing it:giggle: I take cold shower...:spit:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello everyone:bong: thanks for stopping by..I have these now Drying out maybe another week or so and Ill Harvest the beans:D Just thaught I would share these crapy pics with ya...take care and be safe

DSCF1445.JPG

DSCF1446.JPG

DSCF1447.JPG

DSCF1448.JPG

DSCF1450.JPG

Awesome read, 4u,

I've always wanted to get into breeding my own killa strain. Great inspiration, thank you.

-Happydaze

thanks for stopping by happydaze..I harvested the beans from these and the taller one braught in 2320 beans ..the smaller one I havent counted but seem to only have maybe half that of the taler one..Ill be germing some of these in the next week and will update they progress here;)

I like to get the buds crispy dry and I put a glove on and place some buds in the metal mesh bowl..then gently stir the buds into the mesh..this removes the plant material leaveing stems and beans...I then use a cookie sheet to seperate the good beans from the bad ones..its a titius process and if anyone has a better way Im all ears..I useually send the shake off to my sisster but found some local that can use it more..its a bit harsh for me but is still good for those that dont have

take care and be safe

DSCF1488.JPG

DSCF1489.JPG

DSCF1490.JPG

DSCF1491.JPG

DSCF1492.JPG

DSCF1493.JPG

DSCF1494.JPG

DSCF1496.JPG

DSCF1498.JPG

DSCF1499.JPG

DSCF1500.JPG

DSCF1507.JPG

Started soaking 25 beans last night and today most have sunk...Ill now place them in damp papper towel:aok:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back