purple wreck/blue moonshine x's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hd...:)

104_8208.jpg

104_8212.jpg

pure gold x gorilla grape, and pink lemonade x pink lemonade x gorilla grape

(pg x gg) (pl x pl x gg):)

104_8216.jpg

104_8228.jpg

104_8244.jpg

like ur grow irish,,, in short time comparing my grow plus the quality of ur grow way ahead of mine ,but im still learning with no experince,,in fact my problem is getting the right soil nutes and lights,,i just grew with the option that i only have around me,,
irish it is nice if u tell me what kind of sol and nutes for ur grow,,i think that will accelerate my next grow if i used the right soil nutes and other essential equipment,,
good luck bro,,

Awesome grow Irish!, I'll be poking back in again with this! Congrats on some great smoke!

Nice looking cola's Irish. Is the GG mostly a indca or sativa?

:ciao: Buddy

some serious Dank up in there...wish My GG crosses didnt get nuked..your doing a great job with those have a Great weekend...say Hello to Ell

I just took a good look at the two shots at the top. DDDDamn!! Nice work brother. :)

Good to see you BBP! I believe you have a thread to update in the flowering pic section.

Looking great, Very nice with the blue moonshine, Haven't had any of that in about 3 years.

powerplanter said:
Nice looking cola's Irish. Is the GG mostly a indca or sativa?

the gorilla grape is outlaw growers work with urkle x dpd...

bombbudpuffa said:
Wow, you have some very nice looking girls going.

thanks. :)

transplanted clones of the pw/bm strains up to threes tonight. will veg til xmas, then flower immediately after i harvest round one. starting to fall back into a nice rotation after the summer off.:)

camera took a dump so no six week pics...will have another one by the weekend...sorry...:eek:

thanks for all the comments from everyone...:)

Inspirational Irish -- amazing how beautiful good genetics are grown expertly. Well done.

no need to say but I'll say it anywhoo... sexy goilz ya got there Irish :hubba:

:peace:,

7GE:)

new camera. :) (much different from old camera) unsure what your about to see. lol. if nothing else, it should be entertaining.:cool: (been cussing at it all day. i hear it helps.):p

these are going to be general room shots, and most are tagged what they are if blown up. (didnt feel like pulling stuff out for pics. getting bigger).

thanks for the comments everyone. i promise some killer shots soon as i figure out the ins and outs of this camera...peace...

amn hz x pwbm.JPG

bblxgg.JPG

chem d.JPG

GG X'S.JPG

pgxgg.JPG

pl x pl x pg.JPG

pw bm f2.JPG

pw bm.JPG

pwbm.JPG

Latest posts

Back