purple wreck/blue moonshine x's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking girls Irish. I think you found that dank everyone is looking for. :)

thanks power planter. now if i can find the fountain of youth. hmmm.:)

i have a correction. third pic in last set is chem-d x pw/bm...

I just got a new camera also, the dang thing has a GPS and gives axact latitude and longitude on your jpeg tag, ya I'm gonna take pics of my grow with that, lol It's HD and 3D, and a bunch more, definitly smarter than me!!! great looking buds, hoping the hoosierDaddy does as well, I've always felt you set the bar,on this site my friend.

your much to kind skag. your c99 grow is etched in my mind.:) some of the growers that inspired me to my full potential with indoor growing, are old timers from right here at mp. (bombbudpuffa, brothers grunt, 4u, growdude, TOA, tcbud, NV, TCVG, kaotik, and more i cant think of right now):cool:

i learned from the best right here all about indoor growing. i was an OD grower for many years, so i already had the basic package to start with. i became unnerved doing gorilla grows, and the constant threats of arrest, and theft beat me down after 30+ years...

indoor growing is the cream of the crop. i just refined my style, (with upgrades available. lol):p

i'm seriously thinking about returning the new camera, or maybe just give it to my daughter for xmas, and get the nikon i've been wanting for so long.

like before, i have no clue how these pics will turn out. this cannon requires a diploma to learn its functions. there are so many it is crazy.:rolleyes:

bbl x gg.JPG

flower room.JPG

gg's.JPG

pure gold x gorilla grape.JPG

pw bm f2.JPG

pwbm.jpg

sdm x pa.JPG

sdm x pa2.JPG

sdmpa.JPG

sdmxpa2.JPG

gorilla grape crosses, and hd's...:)

bblxgg.JPG

h d.JPG

hd.JPG

pgxgg.JPG

pl, hd, pl.JPG

:)

i have two phenos of this beauty. this is the sdm pheno. looks exactly like the mom...first run with these also...:D

sdm x pa.JPG

049.JPG

059.JPG

this one smells super lemony...stronger than others i've grown...

sa.JPG

shit x apollo.JPG

Everything is looking outstanding!! Great pics Irish :p

Some nice shots you have there Irish, and some tasty looking buds.

i have two phenos of this girl...this one has rock hard nugs...10 on density.:hubba:

pw-bm f2.JPG

pwbm.JPG

this is the other pheno. it is very frosty, and beginning to fade nicely...

103.JPG

105.JPG

this pheno smells like blueberry cobbler...:icon_smile:

108.JPG

110.JPG

thank you rosebud...theres lots of new frosty goodies to sample from this first round...round two is waiting primped and pretty in the wings just waiting to take thier place in two weeks.:)

Yeah. They they look really nice. I hope mine turn out that good.

i'm sure they will nchef. i've only fed with the l. bacillus, strawberry tea, bakers yeast, and uncorrected well water in my compost i make, that was fed with fruit all summer long...(had a plan, rolled with that):)

i used the l. bacillus from start to finish, every water. i used the tea a couple times in veg, and about three times in flower. and i used yeast ten days into flower, four weeks, and six weeks. i'm at six weeks now, and will give straight uncorrected well water, and strawberry tea til finished.

i had to time the tea and yeast so not to od the girls, and went with very light feedings each time...seems to be a very nice organic recipe...all the strains grew very well with this...:icon_smile:

great genetics didnt hurt either, i'm sure...:D

they seem to love whatever you're doing (i'm taking notes :D)
if i may, i'd say this is probably the best grow i've seen ya do m8 (and that's not to say the others weren't great ;) )

Im with Kaotik this is the best grow ive seen ya do and your photography skills are extraordinary that im nearly licking my pc screen.
Awesome job Irish congrats on ya harvest.
T4

Latest posts

Back