Put Together Hps Light!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i had to wire my first hps like that.. it was just black to black white to white... ground to ground from the extension cord i cut... but yea man.. there are lots of good deals even on a used but decent condition lights... i agree peice of mind is a good idea.. but you can find lights out there that are lightly used.. quiet. and cheap.... i have a listing on craigslist for 150w hps, and 400w mh.. the pair for $100... so im sure close to you there are some in the classifieds..

yea iam not useing that ballas i just picked one up for 115$ and its just a smal square is that ok! with out any little cylider things next to it just like in my crapy ballas picks. also i just got a soket wired up to it is that ok! where should i put the ballas and last but not least should i make a aluminum box for it.

I also have the light hooked up to a rubber type socket will this burn!:(
Ill get pics later tonight.

HYDRO333 said:
i got it from a car garage at a etrence if a door(big bussiness garage)

I think you should take it back where you got it from as it doesnt sound like it is yours to use:)

HYDRO333 said:
I also have the light hooked up to a rubber type socket will this burn!:(
Ill get pics later tonight.

I really think you should just spend a few extra bucks and get the right equipment. You shouldnt have to jerry rig your set up so it works. Why not save a couple hundred dollars and go buy everything brand new. You will be able to grow better bud with new lights and ballest and you wont have to worry about your house burning down when your not home.

maineharvest said:
I really think you should just spend a few extra bucks and get the right equipment. You shouldnt have to jerry rig your set up so it works. Why not save a couple hundred dollars and go buy everything brand new. You will be able to grow better bud with new lights and ballest and you wont have to worry about your house burning down when your not home.

I really dont need equipment i got 150 watt light(BRAN NEW) and i went to a electic/pluming store anf got ballas for 115$ so basically only paid 115$ cause light was FREE:) and i was just wondering if the ballas was normal cause its not like the ones in the pick. Also paronoid of the socket melting! But i really dont think anything will burn if the EXPERTS will help me assemble it:):)

ill post some pics you'll tell me what i need please.

ok didnt get your pm anyway i hooked up the light and it works? how much is a igniter anyway?

ok dakerz man iam really confused AGAIN iam goin to swear but cant write down cause toker is prob reading this anyway called the plave where i got it from and asked them if i need a igniter they said no i evn told them i was growing tomatos they said its fine wire it up propelly and make sure no bare wire showing and there wont be a fire or any thing else so yeah if you have somehthing to say please do need all the thoghts:)

Im just curious why do you have to wire stuff? If you bought everything brand new dont you just plug it in and it works? Ive got a light with the ballest built into it so I never had to do any of this stuff that your doing. All I had to do was take it out of the box and plug it into the wall. Although you are smart to get the light and ballest seperate cause mine makes my closet very hot.

when it comes to this tons of pics is a must...we don't want to be responisble for you frying yourself or setting your residence a blaze. WE NEED PICS AND TONS OF EM.
I sure as hell hope it's not what we seen below...that thing is in rough shape bro.

no dont wrry man its not like that or rustie like that ill post pics soon just WAY to tired from working on my G room its sooooooooooooooooo hot down wre iam i wont be surprised if my head drops on the keyboard lol thanks guys PICS SOOON!!!!

srry guys confusion every one pics will do the talkin lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dankerz said:
u spend more time on your sig than giving us pics..owell make sure you have a fire escape route ;)

Can you read what i type or are you stupid????????????????????

haha good one Hydro.:rofl: some people just dont have patience with newbies.

Latest posts

Back