Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I generally do not do this, that is why I asked
thks
That's is exactly how we all learn. Trial and error. I think every grow is different. Nutes, water, humidity.......on and on. I have used the same basics for years but places like this forum taught me to fine tune things. Always learning.

Just finished a dry trim on this Lady. Snow Leopard. About average yield and we will she how she smokes in about a month.

IMG_20231021_110041540_HDR.jpg

Another day of trimming in the books. Two plants done....no more for a couple of weeks. My second run of Chimara. Pretty plant and lots of frost. Got a little better yield out of this one.

View attachment 344741
She’s a looker!

Flipped 12 days ago.

Lemon Betty. Easy to grow, trim and good yield.

IMG_20231027_131229907.jpg

On the other and this is Chimera #3. If not contained will grow out of the top of the tent. I have done everything necessary to turn this into a bush. Should fill out nice, Just needs a few more days and she should shape up just fine. Hopefully this will help with yield. Also easy to trim. The smoke reports I have gotten on her are a bit disappointing.
IMG_20231027_130712298.jpg

That's odd. Mine (Chrimera 3) is strong. I've had stronger, but this usually gets the job done. I estimate in the 20% area. I think gmo said his tested 22-23% if I recall correctly. I guess everyone is affected differently. While they are clones, There can still be differences.

I think your bush type plant will do better, that's the way my best yielders were.

Bubba

Just finished a dry trim on this Lady. Snow Leopard. About average yield and we will she how she smokes in about a month.

View attachment 344630
Mine is being extremely slow. It does have a very high trichome count to the naked eye. Higher than that VH I been posting picts of. Was yours slower than you expected? How many weeks did you have to run it?

Mine is being extremely slow. It does have a very high trichome count to the naked eye. Higher than that VH I been posting picts of. Was yours slower than you expected? How many weeks did you have to run it?
9 weeks. Just getting ready to try it.

That's odd. Mine (Chrimera 3) is strong. I've had stronger, but this usually gets the job done. I estimate in the 20% area. I think gmo said his tested 22-23% if I recall correctly. I guess everyone is affected differently. While they are clones, There can still be differences.

I think your bush type plant will do better, that's the way my best yielders were.

Bubba
Just re-read the text. Simply said the Death Star was better.

Latest posts

Back