putting food coloring in the water used for plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
..I got some chick named "Bambi"..
wasssssssup?....... you Bambi???

:rofl:
Yeah, and I want you to know we STILL haven't any sheep to loan! Especially one that would do THAT!

StoneyBud said:
As an added extra for new customers, and ONLY if you call our 800 number within the next 10 seconds, AN ABSOLUTELY FREE 1966 CORVETTE !

1-800-555-6432, wait for a tone then dial 6598, wait for the tone and dial 4439. If your call is completed within 10 seconds, you get your own FREE CORVETTE STINGRAY!

The price of the Good Bud extract flavoring is: Eleventy two ninty five.

Can I just buy the "Good Bud"? I really don't want to contribute to one more god awful chevy on the road rolling around burning oil. Got anything like a 1972 Batmobile that runs on broken dreams and wet farts?

StoneyBud said:
You would want to buy some of my "Good Bud" concentrated extract flavoring for marijuana plants.

I swear, it will make your plants taste EXACTLY like Good Bud.

For just today, I'm including, free of charge, a tincture of "Super Duper UV protection for plants" the new product that will protect your plants from harmful Ultra-Violet radiation by forming tiny little umbrellas over the entire plant!

As an added extra for new customers, and ONLY if you call our 800 number within the next 10 seconds, AN ABSOLUTELY FREE 1966 CORVETTE !

1-800-555-6432, wait for a tone then dial 6598, wait for the tone and dial 4439. If your call is completed within 10 seconds, you get your own FREE CORVETTE STINGRAY!

The price of the Good Bud extract flavoring is: Eleventy two ninty five.

Uh, is the 66 Corvette new, and do I get my choice of colors on umbrellas?

I can do better than any of those guys. What you need is my BudColor Kit. Not getting those purple highlights you dreamed of? No problem! Just before you cut the buds, give them a quick spray with my BudColor Purple Highlights No. 7. It's what all the top breeders use (how do you think they get those magical looking photos and then with the 'same' seeds yours look like spinach, haha!)
- Safe when used as directed.

if this was actually possible i'd put in (if it exists) a UV responsive dye. that way under a black light the plant would suddenly illuminate itself.
now i dont know how far fetched this may seem but wouldnt that be somethin...?
i read a while back on here somewhere someone did the thing take a clipped small branch wit bud on it and filled cup bout 1/2 inch or so half distille water an half some dye and let it soak for day or two. maybe like the old celery experiment in elementary school...?
hey if such a dye does exist someone point me in the direction of it. and i will so definately give it a try .
or how bout that black light tatoo ink. im assumin non toxic to humans but wats the inks makeup structure/ingredients watever lol. its only like 20$ on ebay.
or maybe just doin the soak the stem in it trik an see if it do that way. but would it do anythin taste smoke wise? hence wats in the ink? any tatoo artists out there know?

hxxp://www.blacklightworld.com/Tracers.htm
wait... here we go. heres somethin maybe?

su more ideas
hxxp://www.wildfirefx.com/products/waterdye.aspx.
Products > Water Dye
Turn Any Fountain, Or Closed Water System, Into A Brilliant Black Light Effect Using Wildfire Luminescent Water Dyes.
Wildfire’s Luminescent Water Dyes use powerful formulas for the brightest possible fluorescent effect. In fact, just one gallon will treat up to 2,200 gallons of water! Five different stock colors are available in pint or quart sizes:

I have multi-spectrum colored 3-d glasses i'll sell cheap.
Makes everything rainbow colors and the 3-d adds that
'utopia" effect. 129.99, includes free shipping and 3 bags of extra butter popcorn. (for the munchies)..........

Latest posts

Back