Question about harvest/frost??!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambooka02

Happy2Bhere!
Reaction score
Hello. So I have a baby who is completly outdoor and I was concerened about how cold it was out the other night. It got me thinking about how much cold a plant can tolerate.? It was calling for frost in the next couple of days...will it be okay outside or should i bring it inside? (its in a large pot). Im pretty sure its only going to need another three weeks or so, not really sure though... Any suggestions?

does anyone know of this is almost ready??

**CHANGE HYYP INTO HTTP**

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

PB060137-1.jpg

PB060147.jpg

You can throw a towel over them over night. That should keep the frost off. They should be fine another 3 weeks as long as the days are in the 70's or so. Good luck. Shes looking great.

As for the frost if it starts getting too low at night i would bring the plant inside if its possible

sambooka02 said:
Hello. So I have a baby who is completly outdoor and I was concerened about how cold it was out the other night. It got me thinking about how much cold a plant can tolerate.? It was calling for frost in the next couple of days...will it be okay outside or should i bring it inside? (its in a large pot). Im pretty sure its only going to need another three weeks or so, not really sure though... Any suggestions?

Hery man, i have had my plant out at night when it has gone down to 5 degrees, no frost tho. Its done just fine. Dont sweat it. But do cover up if your gonna get frost, it will handle a little frost but not a big one. Take care and good luck.!!!!:cool:

..If you plan to bring it indoors, make certain that it is into "total" darkness...

Latest posts

Back