rapidly running out of head room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magic71

Reaction score
my plants are 3 weeks into flowering and they are doing great infact they are nearly hitting the light in the roof of my 2 metre tall bud box what should i do to keep them getting fat and stop them burning?

HippyInEngland said:
Tie them over so they bend away from the light :)

:peace:

hmme I was thinking of taking the reflectors of the light and dropping the tube verticaly from the centre of the roof so the plants can grow arround it.
not sure yet as I still have a bit of time to decide. :hairpull:
I dont want to mess my first grow up, Ive a smaller budbox thats over heating thier doing good too i might have to open the vents and take a risk that the carbon filter still does the bizz

magic71 said:
hmme I was thinking of taking the reflectors of the light and dropping the tube verticaly from the centre of the roof so the plants can grow arround it.
not sure yet as I still have a bit of time to decide. :hairpull:
I dont want to mess my first grow up, Ive a smaller budbox thats over heating thier doing good too i might have to open the vents and take a risk that the carbon filter still does the bizz

Agreed, I have seen people grow with a light held verticle and the plants grow around it.

I have never tried it, but in my mind you would have to keep turning the plants.

Plants have this leaf pattern for a reason, they are designed to make the most of the light from above.

:peace:

59.JPG

Latest posts

Back