Rdrose's SpeedQueen/WW indoor grow....let's see how this goes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there everyone, it's been awhile again since posting. We have just not had very good luck around here, last week my hubby had an accident while cutting wood with the chainsaw and ended up being life-flighted out of here with 3 severed tendons, a severed nerve and artery and lots of tissue damage as only a chainsaw can do! He had 5 hours of surgery to repair the damage...I'm happy to say that he is recovering nicely. But I don't have as much time to spend on MarP these days...

The WW girls are doing well, since I flushed them the last time and repotted the smaller ladies into larger pots, I'm seeing that the new leaves are not burning at the tips as before. The trichs are showing some signs of amber on the larger girl, but the smaller ones are still 50/50 clear/cloudy. I'd say another couple of weeks before harvest...thought it would be sooner, but they seem to be taking their time.

OMG, I`m Sorry to hear about the hectic Occassion. Hope all is well. Good Luck With the girls. Cya around

Oh no! Hope the best for you and your husband through this tragic occurance. You never know what life tosses at you.

Thanks for posting. PB:)

Rdrose said:
Hey there everyone, it's been awhile again since posting. We have just not had very good luck around here, last week my hubby had an accident while cutting wood with the chainsaw and ended up being life-flighted out of here with 3 severed tendons, a severed nerve and artery and lots of tissue damage as only a chainsaw can do! He had 5 hours of surgery to repair the damage...I'm happy to say that he is recovering nicely. But I don't have as much time to spend on MarP these days...

:holysheep:
Hope hubby recovers all the way, guess he's lucky he didn't lose a limb...rather see him do OK than you worry about White Widow, darn, you don't want to be one!!! Good luck...oh ya, great grow!!!:D

Did the chainsaw kick back at him and get em in the chest?? Man thats horrible!!! -- but if he's alive and well now he must be one tough hombre, and you must be as tough as nails, my hats off.

Yikes!... that's gotta hurt...

reminds me of this time I was helping this dude make himself a grow box... he almost cut his thumb off with a skill saw...

hope the hubby makes a complete recovery.

Man RRsorry to hear the news about all of that. Good that all went and is going well from the surgery to the recovery so far. Best wishes and speedy recovery, for the time ahead. Oh and the next time he goes out to get some fire wood either tell him to get it at the store or hand him on of them old Playskool toy ones, ;) you know the ones im talking aobut the one that you pull the cord and its sounds like one.:) i bet it made you laugh just a bit and thats what you needed :D

Rose, I've been away for awhile too. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's accident. Chainsaws are unforgiving.

Herblover

Thank you everyone, for your well wishes!

Akiharz...no kick-back...it was his lower leg, about a 7" wound...he was cutting downed branches from the last big storm, a quick, easy job...he thought...

Anyway, he is doing much, much better...we will see what the Doc says on Thursday...but I suspect he'll be back at the gym in a couple of weeks, and hopefully riding his Harley by the summer... :)

And thank you Dubbaman...I did need that!!!

You're right, PB, you don't ever know what life's going to toss at you...

hey Rd... the next power tool he gets as a gift... just make it a cell phone... and tell him to call someone when he needs something done ;)

Rdrose said:

Anyway, he is doing much, much better...we will see what the Doc says on Thursday...but I suspect he'll be back at the gym in a couple of weeks, and hopefully riding his Harley by the summer... :)

You're right, PB, you don't ever know what life's going to toss at you...

I'm glad to see that your husband is doing better. :) That sounds like a scary situation. Tell him to keep the rubber side down. ;)

I'll pray for him to make a speedy and full recovery. :bongin:

hey rose been reading over ur grow and i think ur doing a great job keep it up..:)

Hi there Everyone! Geez, it sure feels good to be here!! :D

I ended up harvesting my WW's a few weeks ago. I'm posting some pics of the dried stuff, I got just about 3 ounces from the combination of all 4 plants. The trichs were nicely cloudy w/amber and the smoke is very nice in the bong. Different from the WW I grew outside last summer, but this grow had matured more.

And now it is beginning to warm up motivating me to the point of planning my next grow!! :p

Hubby is doing much better, he's back riding his Harley, but the accident has caused us to delay the plans to move for another 6-8 months...giving me time to start another grow.

close up WW BigGirl.jpg

WW 3-08 (3).jpg

WW 3-08 (4).jpg

WW 3-08.jpg

Hey Rose - glad to see ya back and in action.:) Nice batch of smoke BTW.

Hey rose nice to see ya glad to hear the hubby is doing good best wishes too the both of you hope to talk to ya soon Very nice harvest there glad to hear the smoke was great:hubba: see ya around hun peace

Latest posts

Back