Real Problems late into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if harvesting now would be a waste of time !!
The reason I say that I had a plant that was 5 feet and it looked like ur in some what and I ended up harvesting and curing and I can say the TASTE SUX and that u won't get any buzz off of it.
I have to GIVE it away Or throw it to the my Goats and chickens !!

shuggy4105 said:
my bad...

LOL
What a Word My bad I get all over my grand kids for saying that word and they just don't under stand it just they way they use the word and my grand son said he came up with that word and everyone else followed him and he is only 10 and I had to Laugh at him and tell him that came off the movies a year or so ago and I had to go and down load the movie to show him he wasn't the first lol

I know Bad can mean different ways of saying thing and when I was growing up we use That Bad when it come to a sharp looking car or some thing like that..

yeah man, i thought it was suited to the post, but honest i`m over 10!lol
gotta love the kids-they come out with the funniest things ever...:spit: :ccc:

First of thank you for all your posts I very much appreciate it.

Well I took the plunge and cut some off , dried it out in my pc case (gets nice and warm in there with a 8800 GTX) and well what a mind melt lol. This stuff is lethal the buds may have been small but my god what a punch they packed.

The leaves all went Dark red as I havent cut it all away thought I might keep some gorwing as the stuff on the bottom of the plant got loads of new white hairs and looked to be getting fatter.

So shes still going strongish and yea shes taken hell of a lot of abuse but she keeps on trucking. The whole leaves going red was a shock tho I am not sure if this is normal for cali , but I recomend it for person starting out as they are hardy as hell plants. I got another going from seed now.
If anyone wants pics of the red leaves id be happy to send them.

Ohh and I repotted it with fresh compost just incase the other was foobard and shes still alive lol.

mintminty59 said:
1st of all id like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has helped me get this far.

As you can see from the photos its got to this stage very quickly and I am affraid I am loseing her again. I have tried a flush out which doesnt appear to have helped so I am sure its a defficancy of some kind.

It must be now into about 9 weeks into flower or there abouts.
Could anyone offer any advice on what I can try now , and if it is a problem with nutts which ones do I need to buy to nurse her back to health.

Thanks once again. P.S its a california orange bud.

I'd guess she is finishing and the small size is due to light cycle. 9/15 will produce a very small plant. 12/12 is the way to go for sure.

Puffin Afatty said:
I'd guess she is finishing and the small size is due to light cycle. 9/15 will produce a very small plant. 12/12 is the way to go for sure.

Yea I took the recomendations and changed it to 12/12 after I changed the pot to a bigger one with new soil in.

here are the new pics , and of course of the new buds that seems to come from nowhere.

Notice how red the leaves are.

DSCF2867.JPG

DSCF2868.JPG

DSCF2869.JPG

DSCF2870.JPG

DSCF2871.JPG

DSCF2872.JPG

DSCF2873.JPG

DSCF2874.JPG

Puffin Afatty said:
Plants produce "twice" as much thc under 12 hours of light, than under 10 hours.
You've not only deprived your plant of the essentials to grow to its potential, you have deprived it of the ability to produce thc to its potential.

Hick said:
Plants produce "twice" as much thc under 12 hours of light, than under 10 hours.
You've not only deprived your plant of the essentials to grow to its potential, you have deprived it of the ability to produce thc to its potential.

I know hick i totally dropped a clanger , its still a not bad smoke tho better than what u can buy these days. I have lerned a great deal for next time around. I have put another seed in to germinate last one in the packet. 3 of them failed to even grow from seed so fingers crossed.

I probably do a journal of that one.

this plant seems like a good candidate to regenerate. Why not switch your lights to 24/0 but leave a few buds on the lower part to regrow?? if she regrows you get a 2nd chance at doing her right. I use a hydro setup, but since you repotted anyway, I'd guess it'd be worth a try.

mintminty59 said:
I know hick i totally dropped a clanger , its still a not bad smoke tho better than what u can buy these days. I have lerned a great deal for next time around. I have put another seed in to germinate last one in the packet. 3 of them failed to even grow from seed so fingers crossed.

I probably do a journal of that one.

..."Nothing" supercedes your own, first hand experience., or your 'own grown... ;)

so you think she will regenerate tho , there is some fat buds on the bottom , intresting thought tho. She has lost almost all her fan leaves and only the red leaves on the buds are whats keeping her alive at the moment.

"IMHO" i`d forget the re-veg, best to start a fresh and learn from your mistakes. a re-veg is possible although when i had the same idea about 1 yr ago the feedback was "not really worth the hassle" unless she`s your last plant/seed-stick in there man.
little bit of effort now for a life time of growing...
BTW, those look like flower nutes to me, way back.

shuggy4105 said:
"IMHO" i`d forget the re-veg, best to start a fresh and learn from your mistakes. a re-veg is possible although when i had the same idea about 1 yr ago the feedback was "not really worth the hassle" unless she`s your last plant/seed-stick in there man.
little bit of effort now for a life time of growing...
BTW, those look like flower nutes to me, way back.

How do you mean mate they look like flower nutes way back? could you explain.

mintminty59 said:
How do you mean mate they look like flower nutes way back? could you explain.
the NPK ratio in the pic at the beggining of the thread/4-4-8 or something....

shuggy4105 said:
the NPK ratio in the pic at the beggining of the thread/4-4-8 or something....

Ohh i see what you mean yes , not enough nitrogen and higher level of patassium I realised that when I actually read it again. Yea I totally messed up this time , but I got something for my troubles so next time I know exactly what to do and what not to do. I may even do a journal this time around so people can spot my mistakes early on.

yeah man, do a journal for sure dude, it helps loads with lil` problems that crop up and goes out to everyone who ever posted on it,many minds to help sort you out.

mintminty59 said:
so you think she will regenerate tho , there is some fat buds on the bottom , intresting thought tho. She has lost almost all her fan leaves and only the red leaves on the buds are whats keeping her alive at the moment.

:cool: yes, the old buds will grow into new leaves and stems, a very enlightening process. at 1st they look all twisted and smooth, then they grow out into perfect leaves. all you need do is leave lights on 24 hours a day. 2-3 weeks should show you new growth and when the size suits you just switch back to 12/12. good luck!!:hubba:

Latest posts

Back