recent seed buys....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
OK, everyone here knows I have an order in with marijuana-seeds.nl and have had for a while..... It is now Friday the 16th of january... I got my shipping confirm email on about Jan 5th..Nothing in the box as of Tonite.... I am in the Midwest.... well a lil east of the midwest, but you get the idea...

I hear a lot of peeps here getting their shipment in 5 or six days.... been about 12 here so far, So the question is, is anyone getting delayed shipments atm...... I am curious cause I might have to make other arrangements for good seed....`

Yeah, I am not feeling good about it atm...... if it is so.. will be my 3rd order in a row confiscated......

Oh wow, bummer....hopefully they will come and be a nice surprise.

3rd order eh?
that sucks the big one
good luck in the future my next buy is gonna be from breedbay
i would like to hear where you order your next seeds from keep me posted plz

ShecallshimThor said:

HAHHAA you want to know where NOT to order from LOL..... JK....

I am really NOT happy about all this....... heh... I lost 2 smaller orders to the Doc...... one large one to this company ( not my fault..... My wife made this order... I would have broken it up heh).....

I will give it another week..... who knows.. maybe just caught up from size......

A couple of times it took a couple weeks. Three times in maybe thirty transactions. I wouldn't give up till thirty days.

I ordered from them last Oct and it took 14 days to get them.

depends on how you paid also.if you sent a money order,it takes alot longer.thats why i went with a cc

Woot !!! marijuana-seeds.nl came thru..... The bean farie made a trip to my PO box today....

I am the proud soon to be father of

Chrystal
Ice
White Widow
BubbleGum
Northern Lights
Big Bud
and 5 freebies not labeled.... either AfghanX Mazar or the Super Silver Haze.... I hope it's the haze

I have to say something... WOW the Big Bud seeds are HUGE!!!!... 2 or three times larger than any of the rest....

The coloring on all the seeds is pretty light, but all look viable, so a few will go into the paper towel tonite and I am gonna have to get my attic finished !!!!! I have a place where I can raise some young'ns for a couple weeks till they grow a bit.

ShecallshimThor said:
3rd order eh?
that sucks the big one
good luck in the future my next buy is gonna be from breedbay
breed bay?

Vegs said:
That's what they shipped, not SSH. =)

Yep I got the Mazar cross also..... I was hoping for the haze... Guess I will have to place another order heh.

Hi CasualGrower, can u help me with some informations about marijuana- seeds.nl?
I just ordered on saturday (23.01 / midnight), some seeds on them, and i used my Visa Electron, the money ar gone.
But, i didn't receive an email or something like that.
What do u recomand me to do? I have to confirm the payment on a forum or something?
Tnx.

Latest posts

Back