Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Bho, thanks. It has been a long grow huh compared to yours I think.

Different ways to grow but if the results are the expected better :cool:. How long are you going to let the Satori's ?

The Mandala site says 65-70 days on the Satori and 68 on the kalichakra and that is what THG did. I won't let it go amber as it is supposed to be up. I really need the flower room so i will have to be patient for the next 10 days or so.

Do you like yours? Tell me everything?

I am so jealous, the stuff I could be growing now. Oh well, soon enough I guess. Rosie, let me know about the Kalichakra. I will be wanting a daytime smoke as well. Everybody keep your fingers and toes crossed so Ohio will come to their senses and pass the MMJ bill. I know it's tough to do with a joint in your hand. LOL Man I really need this to pass, or I will be getting a D I V O R C E. Come on and sing along. HA HA. I can't handle this pain for too much longer, jail or not. Happy Trails Rosie.

Hang in PP. When will you know? November? I sure hope you can grow legally very soon.

I don't know if it will make it on this years ballot Rosie. The Politicians made sure of that. But 2012 is just around the corner. If it doesn't pass in 2012 I will be looking for a place to stay. LOL Any takers. My wife and I always said we would like to live in New Mexico, so that may be my next stop.

I really like mines.
Sadhu buds are hard like rock. From what some friends tell me €15 is the street value per gram. I don't know since i didn't sell anything. It is a almost pure kush strain. Lot's of crystals. Very good for hash making.

Ganesh is not so strong but very tasty ( mint ) and very heady. Very good daytime smoke.

Woman ... I'm really happy. Will mount the tent again next week and will germinate 8 autoflowering seeds in 11 liters smartpots, so i can have some smoke until the next Mandala grow. Very special smoke the Mandala one.

I know bho, well, i don't know as i haven't smoked it really yet, did try a tiny taste too early still had a kick...bad rosebud.
Bho, can you teach me liters vs gallons. I was educated in the united states a long time ago and they didn't care about Celsius and liters and euros and such, please excuse my dumbness.

Anyway...the mandala strains seem kinda magic to me..they are just so pretty and so hardy. Love them.

Mr rb and I are going on a pick-nick today. I am making fried chicken and potato salad, his fav. We are heading a couple hours away to where I grew up, in fact i will be going by the old farm house as they need an original deed (1890's) and I have one. (no, i am not That old) Then food by the river. Hope it isn't too hot. Oh did i mention i will take a joint of gold wreck..my fav hybrid..co. gold and trainwreck rolled in the same joint...that is how I hybridize. ha.
Have a great Sunday all ya all.

There are 32 ounces in a quart. There are 33.8 ounces in a liter. So when measurements are in liters, I just round out to quarts.

I also love the nice big hard nugs that mandala strains have, also the huge fan leaves and the lush growth. I hope you like Satori as much as I do. Nothing wrong with taking a LITTLE test bud to see how your girl is coming along, if you don't do it too often.

Have a great time on your picnic--sounds delish.

1 gallon= 3 Liters

1 Euro = 1.4263 U.S. dollars

:cool:

Have a nice picnic happy rolls.

THG, since you are here, i hope you come back. when you say that more plants don't mean more in harvest but has more to do with light, I think about that all the time. So in your experience would 2 ten gallon pots in a space be as much harvest as 4 5 gallon pots. Could you elaborate on that please? Thank you ahead of time.

Great lookin smoke RB, and it's not all genetics, you put alot of love into those girls, and they're lovin you back, hope you guys have a good picnic!!

Rosebud said:
THG, since you are here, i hope you come back. when you say that more plants don't mean more in harvest but has more to do with light, I think about that all the time. So in your experience would 2 ten gallon pots in a space be as much harvest as 4 5 gallon pots. Could you elaborate on that please? Thank you ahead of time.
Hey Rose, I can't speak for HG, but I think shes talking about , #1 strain!! #2 Topping and training techniques, and #3 the amount of time you let the plants veg!! I think these 3 elements are what gives you your bigger harvests, along with proper nutrition. pot size is important too, and light of course.

Rosebud said:
I know bho, well, i don't know as i haven't smoked it really yet, did try a tiny taste too early still had a kick...bad rosebud.
Bho, can you teach me liters vs gallons. I was educated in the united states a long time ago and they didn't care about Celsius and liters and euros and such, please excuse my dumbness.

Anyway...the mandala strains seem kinda magic to me..they are just so pretty and so hardy. Love them.

Mr rb and I are going on a pick-nick today. I am making fried chicken and potato salad, his fav. We are heading a couple hours away to where I grew up, in fact i will be going by the old farm house as they need an original deed (1890's) and I have one. (no, i am not That old) Then food by the river. Hope it isn't too hot. Oh did i mention i will take a joint of gold wreck..my fav hybrid..co. gold and trainwreck rolled in the same joint...that is how I hybridize. ha.
Have a great Sunday all ya all.

I dig picnics, summer family reunions anything that's outdoors, bike rallies have been awesome so far this year.... 1st time in 3.5 weeks the temp finally got down to the low 90's-upper 80's.... When I woke up this morning, looking out the window, the early dawn sun rising and reflecting against some purple clouds I thought, yeah it's gonna be a great day.... so..............

after helping out the old ball and chain for 3 hours, completing the honey-do's list.... I finally got outside to detail my bike b4 I rode..... was nearly completed and out of no where here comes a big thunderstorm, starting to spit alittle and the wind kicked up to 65 mph... I started the bike and I had to turn it around, to do that I have to drive out onto the street, back up and then pull back into the drive, drive it into the backyard garage, the wind so bad I nearly got knock off the bike, after I got it into the garage, it started to hail big time...... I thought, yeah one hell of a day...:holysheep:

Fader, we must have passed 20 bikes today and i thought about you each time. I tried to be extra courteous, not run over anyone or flip anyone off. The reason the storm came up is because you called your wife the old ball and chain. ;) Sorry your day was ruined though. Maybe tomorrow or did it clear up by now and you are out there.

Rosie, your my kind of gal. Picinics, fried chicken, potato salad. Watch out for Yogi. LOL

The reason the storm came up is because you called your wife the old ball and chain.

:yeahthat:

:ciao: Rose...Much :heart: Girl

:48:

I:heart: 4U. Thank you for telling me about Chef.

I went in this morning to Kalichakra #1, she is the one I topped so has two main colas laying down bent in half. I hooked her to the shower and she is back up. She seems to have more weight then the #2 which is a single cola. Want pic's?
Kalichakra 1.JPG

Kalichakra 2.JPG

Anyway, when i have topped a plant before and not her sister they end up with the same weight. These poor girls only have a week to go and I think they have had it with my compost tea and wish i would leave them alone already. kalichakra 1 is the hard one to clone. Do you really think the smoke will be that different?

Thanks for stopping by. And thanks to each of you for your help in making me grow pretty good stuff.

Rosebud said:
Fader, we must have passed 20 bikes today and i thought about you each time. I tried to be extra courteous, not run over anyone or flip anyone off. The reason the storm came up is because you called your wife the old ball and chain. ;) Sorry your day was ruined though. Maybe tomorrow or did it clear up by now and you are out there.

hey Rosebud, that storm lasted for 2-3 hours, knocking down limbs/branches and we lost power for a few hours... it just down poured, but we needed the rain, my lawn got burned up due to the 3+ weeks of the heat wave and drought..... states above Missouri have been flooding, the Missouri river has been high since early spring.... it's been allot warmer this summer than it has in the past 5 years..... anyway can't wait to crack a few seeds in mid September, I miss the grow and what I have plan for my perpetual grow should be pretty cool.... take care :cool:

I can't wait for you to crack a few seeds too Fader.

I feel like growing pot is a full time job this morning.

Took clones of Jack Herer, T Wreck, and Medicine woman. I think i took 4- 5 of each as i always think they won't make it.
Transplanted the calachakra clones 1 and 2 into 5 gallon smart pots. Need to do the Satori's (two of them) after i go pick up some more pots.
I am pooped. But everything is better, the girls are breathing easier in the bigger pots.

I have to say i can't wait to get the Mandala girls harvested. The kalichakras look way rough. Satori is still forgiving of what ever I need to be forgiven for.

Here are pic's of the clones.DSCF1058.JPG

Looking Good Rosebud!! Glad to see you've got the Jack H! Love that strain!
I feel like growing pot is a full time job this morning.
oh it is.. depends on how much you grow.. but it's definitely a full time job!

Latest posts

Back