Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruffy said:
hello rosie, cute dog. do you have any hashberry pics? good & resiny? do you make hash?

i have never made hash. Are bubble bags in my future? The pictures of Hashberry look like little rosettes of bud. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I need to have more then just the med woman for nighttime, right?

Rosebud said:
i have never made hash. Are bubble bags in my future? The pictures of Hashberry look like little rosettes of bud. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I need to have more then just the med woman for nighttime, right?

Yes, bubble bags should be in your future. I can just kick myself when I thing of how much "potential hash" I threw away over the years.

Im really looking forward to makin some hash this year too i never did it before like THG always just chunkin my trimmins. I only just got a great light tho so this will also be my first good harvests too.

I only use 3 bags--the first bag the trim goes in, it is 220 microns. Then I use a 75 micron and then a 45 micron. The 25 micron takes so long to drain and IMO the hash is not as good--too many small, immature trichs.

Oh yeah, hash is great for nighttime--I mostly only smoke hash at night.

Rosebud said:
Even if it is from speedy weed?

Hash kicks me back, regardless of where the trim came from.

I am making my first tincture. No everclear in the state, I don't like rum, so I used a 100 proof Vodka.

I can make a run to Portland for ya :p , they got cheap bottles o everclear, thats how i make mine...

The Hemp Goddess said:
Hash kicks me back, regardless of where the trim came from.

I am making my first tincture. No everclear in the state, I don't like rum, so I used a 100 proof Vodka.

Yeah, I know--the higher the alcohol content, the better the extraction, but ayyyyyyyy, I've got to work with what I have here.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yeah, I know--the higher the alcohol content, the better the extraction, but ayyyyyyyy, I've got to work with what I have here.
The locals around here (darrington) make a 190 proof moonshine that makes great tinctures, I bought a bottle of potable, puro de cana, not even sure what it is????, 50 cents from a old man at a estate sale, lol, he said it has been on his shelf 40 years. smells like mescal. anyway i was thinking of makeing a tincture from it, the dispensary delivery driver took a swig and said it evaporated before he could swallow it lol.

P1100663.JPG

no blowin flames @ the neibours! be careful skag you dont want to miss out on any fishing. lol

SKAGITMAGIC said:
The locals around here (darrington) make a 190 proof moonshine that makes great tinctures, I bought a bottle of potable, puro de cana, not even sure what it is????, 50 cents from a old man at a estate sale, lol, he said it has been on his shelf 40 years. smells like mescal. anyway i was thinking of makeing a tincture from it, the dispensary delivery driver took a swig and said it evaporated before he could swallow it lol.

Woo-hoo--sounds like some stout stuff. 50 cents at a yard sale....it might be lucky that the dispensary delivery driver did not go blind....:p Doesn't puro de cana mean "pure cane"? Maybe something made from cane sugar?

I had Powder mildew on some of my plants so I want to make soething safe to smoke u thinkI can do waterhash and b ok? or should i USE ALCOHOL... IVE NEVER DONE IT B4 how do u guys do it?

Latest posts

Back