Round 2 new room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missabentley

Gold Member
Reaction score
Setup: 600w HPS, utilizing central air to draw with passive intake. Simple window fan to wiggle my girls. 1gal grow bags. Garden Safe organic vegetable garden soil amended with perlite and lime. MG veg fert and Shultz bloom fert

Genetics: 5 Ak48 fem from buydutchseeds 10 mystery freebies. All 5 ak popped and 9 freebies. Started in seed starter mix in solo cups then into 1gal bags and vegged for month from germ. Used quarter strength MG 3rd week. Flowering 3rd week now. Gave quarter strength bloom fert 2nd week flower. I use tap h2o sat out for night PHd to 6.2. I water eod. 75f with lights on 68f lights off. Neem oil on hand but no pest so far (knock on wood)

Feel free to ask any questions as I'm sure I forgot things

Oh ya of the freebies I got 4 fem out of 9. I chucked the males bc I woul have no idea what I'd be crossing

I do have one question for you guys I'm curious how you dispose of your "trash"

Pics on the way

here are some pics

1 (598x800).jpg

2 (598x800).jpg

4 (598x800).jpg

5 (800x598).jpg

6 (598x800).jpg

7 (598x800).jpg

3 (598x800).jpg

aaahhhhh......lookit duh puppeeeezz!

Love the dog pic:)

oh and the cannabis shots are aiiight :p

I have a Lab/retriever and a pit bull/lab, what kinda puppy is that? Pit or pit mix?

Hope ya don't mind if I :smoke1: and watch yer grow show. A lil special 7ge mojo fer ya's.

:peace:

Thanks! He's a 3 year old pit bull. Still a baby. Don't mind if ya stick around at all :) I couldn't find a single completed grow journal for ak48. So I'll be the first...

Awesome room can't wait to watch . Love your signature best thing I sen all day

Lots of green mojo to ya. I hope you don't mind if I kick back in my recliner,and watch this one. Love yer puppy.

my newly rooted clones and beginning 4th week flower girls :D excuse the HPS please. natural light pics coming soon

IMG_0115 (598x800).jpg

IMG_0116 (598x800).jpg

IMG_0117 (598x800).jpg

IMG_0119 (598x800).jpg

They are looking terrific!

What are the N-P-K values on your veg and bloom nutes?

compliments much appreciated THG. the NPK is 10-54-10. bumpin up to half strength tonight. 2 weeks from initial dose of bloom fert. my plan is to add quarter strength veg fert one last time, as i am seeing slight yellowing on lowest set of leaves. breeder says 50-60 days flower (suspect up to 70) i dont want to let them fade too early. honestly im just trying to balance my research guidelines, mistakes on past disastrous grow, a little bit of plant intuition, and a whole lotta of beginners luck :D

I have awesome new update pics but I'm kinda scared to post them from my laptop in light of what's going on with the site...

Well I went ahead and moved my girls to 3 gallon bags. I'm hopin they appreciate a lil more room to breath their last 3~ weeks flower. Also since I ended up with wayy more rooted clones than I need I experimentally topped a few (never tried before)

some close ups from last night. excuse the pics if theyre poor. my computer screen is shot and i cant tell

IMG_0350 (800x534).jpg

IMG_0351 (598x800).jpg

UPDATE: in a crazy turn of events I picked up 2 1000w HPS lamps today for a deal I couldn't pass up. Putting 12 more AK48s plus maybe a few freebies in the flower room tonight. Saving one of each pheno to continue vegging for cuts for the time being. Pics coming when lights come on in a few :48:

Latest posts

Back