sample her last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hiya guys and gals

:yay: :woohoo: well shes all dried out,, but i think i dried her a little to fast on weds. of last week i pulled her up and hung her out in my shed the temps around here,,, just out side is running in the 90's so i could imagine what the temps were in the shed was,,, last night went out there to check on her cut a bud off and brought inside i put some of it in my bowl,,, while we was smoking it hubby got to looking at the rest and it seem to him to be way dried out for the time she was in the shed,,,, any comments are so welcome

btw she has a nice smell and taste to her:p ,,, she is getting me high but it doesnt seem to last long,,,, so ive been wrondering if i pulled her to early or if the buds are just not ready yet ive got part of her in jars and the other half is in the brown paper bag till i get paid tomorrow,,, im thinking i got about 3 oz's off her ,,,,,,, so any comments are welcome!!

I found jaring them up tight can bring some moisture out of them.
But if there bone dry it wont.

yes i have noticed that since i brought her inside shes not so dried out

Nice haul ann... Great job..if your budds are not ready yet for jars , put back in brown bags,,,I feel a slower dry and cure makes for smoother hitting smoke..IMO..Thanks for shareing...KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back