SCHT is BACK and couldn't be more excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is starting to bulk up very nicely and surprising the crap outta me :holysheep: :hubba:

image.jpg

So I've been around but haven't updated this for a while as I've not been able to take pics. I took down all my autos except one, the Cheese Candy is my fav so far but I haven't tried the sativa super auto yet as I cut her down today. I would have liked to go another week but was having mite issues n decided this was best plan. I got a small mason jar out of the auto blueberry in soil, almost a large jar outta the DWC Blueberry and filled a large jar with the cheese candy auto. The super auto filled three coat hangers so I'm guessing it'll be close to same amount as the cheese. I still have all the other plants in veg and hope to flower in a couple of weeks, I've done a lot of tieing down so hopefully I'll end up with some interesting bushes.

The Auto Cheese Candy is very interesting to me and I might even try to get seeds of non auto form but gotta look into if they are made or not. Candy is a very good name for the plant while its growing and how it smells cured in a jar or chopped up, but when I smoked in my bong she surprised the :holysheep: outta me it had a very peppery flavour :eek:. Kinda wished it tasted how it smelled but a surprise like this works too.

Ok so this pic is the top bud from my DWC Auto Blueberry. Both blueberries were good smoke just not quite as much flavour as the cheese.

image.jpg

Ok now my new fun project

This is a clone of my first Deep Purple Male from the first two seeds sprouted, I've had him in 12/12 since July the third so Wednesday will make two weeks.

He will be crossed with a clone of my Chocolate Heaven. This is purely for fun and to see if I can do it lol.

A have another male in veg from the second set of Deep Purple seeds it's much more Indica looking than the rest so he will be flowered after this is done. I hope to collect that pollen and selectively pollinate a branch of my DP Female for seeds.

image.jpg

Here is the clone I'm using for first pollen chuck attempt.

She is Chocolate Heaven from G13 Labs, put into flowering on June seventeenth which makes today end of week four.

After the male explodes I will leave her with him for three days then I will wash her off and then she will go back into the regular flower chamber

image.jpg

looking very nice....Im sure cross will be fire..My first cross was the Male..Deep Purple...hit a female Urkle..:aok:...lost the one we call "Stella" and wish I can find her ...mojo for the Fun...and let me know if ya need some help:D

:48:

Thanks 4U, I'm sad to hear you lost your Stella. When I find my grape tasting phenom she will be named Eleanor. All help will be appreciated lemme tell you whut. Only prob is I don't know when I'll get to grow seeds out, in canada and will be losing med licence in near future.

LH
Thanks and I haven't smoked it in few years but the first Deep Pruple I grew was an awesome smoke, not as heavy in grape as I'd hoped. Main reason to make my own seeds, even if I get only twenty seed outta my pure mix I hope to find something with flavour.

Here is the top bud of Short Stuff Seeds Super-Cali Haze, "super auto"
After three days of drying.

image.jpg

Wow
Got more out out of her than I expected :hubba:
The small jar was filled by the last picture except bottom branch, it wouldn't fit :icon_smile:

image.jpg

My male has sprung open :fly: pollen :fly:

So in two days he will be chopped the female will be washed off then given one more day alone then washed off again and finally put into flower room to develop me some seeds:hubba:

image.jpg

Aweesssome!! Although I purchased all Fem seeds, I'm hoping to get atleast one male for that exact reason. Good shizz Thor, best of luck with the seeds!

Thanx soulsurfer
But I would caution you in using a male or even a hermi if you purchased Fem seeds, imo. There is not necessarily anything wrong in doing it especially if your not gonna give seeds out.

I just think it would be better to use true breeding plants than using a plant that had its genetics somewhat screwed with (being feminized) when learning and trying for the first time (my situation)

Latest posts

Back