screw it smart phone question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I seen some where not to post pix from iPhone or smart phone.?
I am not planning on posting pix from these device's but ii it OK to post to replays from these devices or ask question from my smart phone.??
Thanks I don't want any problem.

Tell ya what I knows yual need to live like me to even start to have yur total privcy I use computer to be with folk like yu but trueth be told the real truth ifin they want what yur doin they know what yur doin and ifin yual do more then the other guy doin and mighty open bout it then what yur doin is what they be watchin ya doin ;) Throw yur cell garbage stay off computin device dont say nothin to phone call yual would say in front of judge and move to bush fish hunt and keep to self oh and dont tell yur fellow man what yual doin to much niether cause word get round. T answer yur question just stay as low ya can pilgrem hope yual make it ;)

BWD

I wouldnt see why it would be bad.....its the pictures that they can use..

take care and be safe

It's fine.

And cell pics are fine too if you have the location settings turned off.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Tell ya what I knows yual need to live like me to even start to have yur total privcy I use computer to be with folk like yu but trueth be told the real truth ifin they want what yur doin they know what yur doin and ifin yual do more then the other guy doin and mighty open bout it then what yur doin is what they be watchin ya doin ;) Throw yur cell garbage stay off computin device dont say nothin to phone call yual would say in front of judge and move to bush fish hunt and keep to self oh and dont tell yur fellow man what yual doin to much niether cause word get round. T answer yur question just stay as low ya can pilgrem hope yual make it ;)

BWD

First of all I am not shy to talk about Cannabis to a judge or get signature from the law man, or to anybody. Live in arkie and I don't hide the leaf from showing from my truck or showing issue 5 to legalise the Cannabis, you can say I am Free to speak the freedom of speak.!
I won't put pix on here from my phone do to the GPS location so I have No problem in anyway, I guess posting text isn't so bad but I text everywhere when I need too.

So many times I want to post or reply, I just don't want anymore worries if if I do.
Thanks

4u2sm0ke said:
I wouldnt see why it would be bad.....its the pictures that they can use..

take care and be safe

Thanks again

SmokinMom said:
It's fine.

And cell pics are fine too if you have the location settings turned off.

Ok no pix from to post as if turning off GPS is a pain in the butt to keep doing.
Thanks

It's easy. You only have to do it once and it stays off. Atleast on my phone. Also, having to upload your pics onto mp's server is an added safeguard.

SmokinMom said:
It's easy. You only have to do it once and it stays off. Atleast on my phone. Also, having to upload your pics onto mp's server is an added safeguard.

Yea I know how to turn it off, but alway on the net looking for stores and streets do to my job. As for upload pix to show my grow is going to be on the house computer so I can enhance my photos.
I don't think it would be a issue to post comments on quotes or maybe post questions.
Well if you say it cool then I feel safe to a point.

I personally hate cell phones,everyone i see nowadays are lookin at that phone flippin that finger up and down.I have better things to do_Or someone is talkin and you and think they are talkin to to you...Maybe I'm just gettin old and rather pick up my landline and say...Hello!

Latest posts

Back