Screwed up 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
High all!
wave.gif

Well when I got back from the Dam I was reunited with my babies which are looking very nice, my small plant is just covered in crystals and smells delish!
my other 3 are just about ready to bud up big time:)
I have been putting my girls on 12/12 from 8am to 8pm every night.
BUT my dad who was looking after my babies while I was gone has just informed me that he didnt go by strict time schedule and he was putting them in the shed at different times including one morning he forgot about them one morning and didnt remember til it was about 11.30 am,
eek.gif

will they be ok to just go back to my original schedule?
confused.gif

mornin' toby..
exactly "what" or "how greatly" the upset timing has effected them, is yet to be determined. Watch them close for the next couple of weeks for any sign of bananas/male stamen. Depending on the strain and each individuals resistance to light poisoniig and hermophradism.
I'd go right back to a very regular scedule and hope for the best.

Yup, that's the best thing you can do really. Just go back to 12 12 , and keep an eye out for hermies. My friend had a a timer mess up, within 2 nights his female was hermie =\ I've had other friends with timers mess up for days and nothing happened. Good luck bro and i hope they took the stress well!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Thanks Guys:)
I realy hope they wont go hermie on me.
This whole growing weed lark is definitely not for those people who dont like surprises! :hubba:

Old Toby said:
This whole growing weed lark is definitely not for those people who dont like surprises! :hubba:

Ole murphy (aka murphy's law) is a royal PITA when it comes to grows. :hitchair:

Hope it turns out well, some strains can take stress better than others.

Latest posts

Back