Second grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grabbed some new nutrients finally.
IONIC grow and bloom.
got tons of jiffy pucks today too and pots, anyone use jiffy pucks
to root clones? would be happy to hear the results.
anyone try or know anything about these nutrients?
ill be using these on my next grow. says 5ml for every liter of water.
and im guessing do that once a week?

thanks.

106_0049.JPG

106_0062.JPG

106_0064.JPG

i went to the hydro store i never been to,
i was very pleased with how nice and helpful the guy was there.
he said i can use the nutes every watering, then like after 3 or 4 feeds i should flush them. theres a boost that i could get of this product to go with it but he said its perfectly fine without it.
the nutes seem like a good product.
and ive watched a bunch of videos of people cloning with the jiffy pucks so it should be good.

thedonofchronic said:
i went to the hydro store i never been to,
i was very pleased with how nice and helpful the guy was there.
he said i can use the nutes every watering, then like after 3 or 4 feeds i should flush them. theres a boost that i could get of this product to go with it but he said its perfectly fine without it.
the nutes seem like a good product.
and ive watched a bunch of videos of people cloning with the jiffy pucks so it should be good.
I imagine most of the nutes are pretty similar and i too was given the impression that i would be fine with what i had.
Ended up talking to owner of another hydro store i used just by chance and he was so adamant i needed the boost he actually gave ( YES GAVE ) me a bottle of vitalink buddy which appears to be the same pk 13/14 and there a BIG DIFFERENCE in my buds now man believe me, BIG.

BuddyLuv said:
You can't close it without harvest pics. I think that is a rule or something.

:yeahthat:

:postpicsworthless:

I find it hard to believe that fox farm nutes arent there..heck jump the boarder..come here to Seattle..but realy...they are organic..with the exeption of tiger bloom..so why would they not :confused2:

but bring on the next grow:clap:

thanks very much everyone
TN im so glad to hear that you use this line too
i hope it does well to my blueberries comming.
ill throw some pics up tonight of my one yellow massacred
girl that ill be harvestin in 2 weeks
again thanks alot guys.

here are the pics of my only girl i got going right now.
she looks haggard dont she? shes been through alot..
and yeah 4u i think the guy at the hydro store that told me that
is full of crap. im almost certain actually.
i am much more prepared for my next grow, tune in
im hoping it will go well.:eek:

107_0003.JPG

107_0006.JPG

107_0007.JPG

107_0009.JPG

Wow lol, i know they yellow up towards the end but that does look like its had it hard lol, Got bud though thats what counts.

yeah my ph was high. now i have ph down to
adjust all my water. and i have better nutrients now.

turkeyneck whats your feeding schedule with these nutes?
i forget again if your in soil or hydro... hydro i beleive..dang

sometimes the hargard women are the best women. Looks like you'll be getting some nice bud off that girl anyway, besides not all women are graced with good looks ya know lol. ;)

thedonofchronic said:
yeah my ph was high. now i have ph down to
adjust all my water. and i have better nutrients now.

turkeyneck whats your feeding schedule with these nutes?
i forget again if your in soil or hydro... hydro i beleive..dang

Well I have DWC buckets for moms, which I keep around 5-600 ppms (1/2 strength 'grow' and ebb&flow for flowering, I flood the table for 15 minutes every three hours, using full strength bloom and boost for about 1100ppms.
I flood the table alot because the plants are only in starter cubes and hydroton, I used 4" rockwool cubes last run and I only flooded 3x a day. This was my attempt to allow more oxygen to the roots which is working well so far..sorry for the rambling stoned type:p party on wayne;)

hey don- looks good man- definitely yellowed up, but still good!.the buds on her look real nice- should be a good yield. there are sooo many different bud sites on her. so are you starting to flush now, and are cutting down in 2 weeks?

i flushed about 5 days ago, and have been just giving her water ever since.
so ill be giving her about 3 weeks of plain water.
im going to harvest based on the trichs but i have a feeling that im not going to see amber within the 2 weeks.
i really hope so

those dont look too bad TDOC and like NewBud said atleast you got budd...and for your first attempt...great job..now you only get better from you learned from this one...so while your smokeing on her..flash back to the growing days and what you have learned and how you can improve upon your grow..Im watching and enjoying thanks:bong:

take care and be safe:ciao:

Latest posts

Back