Second grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thedonofchronic said:
i have to look around for those nutes..
i cant find them anywhere....

Hey man check HTGSupply out- I like giving them business because they have always done me good. I believe their prices are right on too- anyone?

You can always check eBay if you buy off there as well.

hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/nutrientsubcategories.asp?categoryID=2

FoxFarm is right on there

Hey Don..sorry to hear about your plants and everything...that sucks...For my hydro I just used the nutes that came with the hydro kit...I am sure they are not even close to top notch as the kit was cheap...I hve not had a ph problem in my DWC but I will admit I don't feed them nutes nearly as much as i shld and when I do it is on the week side... I just got some liquid Fox Farm Tiger Bloom which I will use in the hydro and in the soil grows...

GrowinGreen said:
Hey man check HTGSupply out- I like giving them business because they have always done me good. I believe their prices are right on too- anyone?

You can always check eBay if you buy off there as well.

hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/nutrientsubcategories.asp?categoryID=2

FoxFarm is right on there

+1:yeahthat:

:yeahthat:

Yep Fox Farm works well and is easy to use. I haven't used the dry stuff yet, but am looking to pick some up and try it on a future grow.

I used the 3 pack of liquids (grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom) on my last grow just as their charts show and would recomend FF to anyone.

alright so the ff pack is for soil yes?
im going to call around in town see if
any place carries it. if not ill order it.
thanks

lordhighlama said:
:yeahthat:

Yep Fox Farm works well and is easy to use. I haven't used the dry stuff yet, but am looking to pick some up and try it on a future grow.

I used the 3 pack of liquids (grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom) on my last grow just as their charts show and would recomend FF to anyone.
I use the 3 part granular stuff, I love it, just be careful, it is really strong.

thedonofchronic said:
alright so the ff pack is for soil yes?
im going to call around in town see if
any place carries it. if not ill order it.
thanks
It can be used for soil or for hydro, and has separate directions for each. If you buy either of the 3 packs it will come with an in depth feeding schedule.Again, very easy to use.

Fox Farm makes good stuff. I use their OF soil outdoors and do not have to start feeding until about July.

so what happened to your flowering girl, last we saw the leaves were yellowing on it, but the buds still looked healthy no?

Is she still around?

thanks for askin bro,
havent been saying much lol kinda ashamed
at what i let happen to my plants.. :eek:
that girl is the only one still around...
the buds still look alright and in tact
i flushed her last night with phd water
so i know she wont get better but as long as she doesnt get worse
im fine.
im going to look around for the fox farm nutes for the next grow
i have a feeling they could really help me out
thanks lama

:lama:

phew, I thought you were gonna say that you lost her too. At least you'll be able to get some smoke off her and learn from the rest of em'.

But ya, FF is easy to use and has even easier to follow instructions. Sounds like the other nutes you had were the culprit!

it was the nutes the guy comepletlely confused me
with the hyrdo and soil feedings. got me to give the nutes to
my plants every time i water when i shouldve been once a week.
plus my ph was high so i couldnt uptake those nutes properly..
if i cant find any at my hydro store
ill see if he can order it for me.

so apparently they dont bring foxfarm into canada anymore.
pretty whack. but im gonna head to a hydrostore i havnt been to before
and check out what they have. he said they have alot for whatever i need.
so ill be nice and prepared with nutes for when i start these bb.

No Fox Farm in Canada aye' :rolleyes:

Seems strange, did they give a reason?

i havnt the foggiest idea.
hopefully ill be able to find something
for what i need at the other place.
ill be going in the next few weeks

This feeding schedule will help you on your new adventure of growing high quality marijuana. These ratios are based on a medium consisting of a semi-soilless mix of 1/3 Super Soil (a generic soil brand from Home Depot), 1/3 perlite & 1/3 vermiculite. Supersoil contains no nutrients, so if using a different brand w/ nutrients adjust your fert amounts accordingly. With a soilless mix, approximately 1/4 of the water going in has to be runoff, to wash out the salts from the last watering & any build-ups. It is very important to check the PH of your runoff water also. For example, if it is going in at 6.2 and the runoff is 6.8, you have a salt build-up and have to flush your plants w/ PH adjusted water & then check runoff. This is very important, because at higher or lower PH levels plants will take in more or less of some nutrients. Use good quality water with a PPM of less then 150. When using GH Flora series always mix your micro first, stir well, then add your grow, stir well, then your bloom, again stirring well. Failure to mix your micro first will result in certain nutrients being locked out & unavailable to the plant. Measurements are given in teaspoons per gallon using GH Flora series.

SEEDLINGS (Day 1 - 14)
During this stage your plants need no nutrients. Plants have enough energy stored to last them roughly 2 weeks. I've seen many grows ruined because people killed their plants during this period.

VEGETATIVE GROWTH (Day 15 - 45)
Early - 1 tsp (5ml) each - micro , grow & bloom. Adjust PH to 6.2
Middle - 1 1/4 tsp (6.25 ml) micro, 1 1/4 tsp grow, 1 tsp bloom. Adjust PH to 6.2
Late - 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 ml) micro, 1 1/2 tsp grow, 1 tsp bloom. Adjust PH to 6.2

FLOWERING (Day 46 106, more or less depending on strain)
Early - 1 1/2 tsp micro, 1 tsp grow, 1 1/2 tsp bloom. Adjust PH to 6.2
Middle - 1 3/4 tsp (8.75 ml) micro, 3/4 tsp (3.75 ml) grow, 1 3/4 tsp bloom. Adjust PH to 6.3
Late - 2 tsp (10ml) micro, 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) grow, 2 tsp bloom. Adjust PH to 6.3
Later - 2 1/2 tsp (12.5 ml) micro, 1/2 tsp grow, 3 tsp (15 ml) bloom. Adjust PH to 6.4

Always remember to water your plants w/ plain PH adjusted water the last 2 weeks to wash out any built up salts & to try & reduce the chemical taste that unused ferts leave behind in the weed. The plants used in this example were grown using a 400 watt HPS. If you use this information & have good genetics, I guarantee you will have a good amount of high quality weed in 3 1/2 months. Peace

from swift
this helps me out alot.

i beleive the hydro store i havnt been to yet carries this

i took a small bud from underneath
just for the heck of it, put it hanging to dry in my closet.
my plant seems to not be getting much worse.
the buds are nice as getting wider.
this is pretty much the end to this journal.
my next journal will be started soon, starting blueberry seeds.
ill start germing them when the plant is taken down or a few days before.
check it out thanks alot later

haha yeah i wasnt planning on being that rude
the weed doesnt look half bad. light green and crystally.
although its early, the small bud i took is still young looking.
i think they got maybe a bit more then 2 weeks to go.
im guessing ill get about a half ounce maybe less.

Latest posts

Back