Second grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, nice light you got in there! When do you think you will flower the ladies? Yeah, when springtime hits, having your window open will be a great fresh air source, but it might also let out some 'stinky' air as well for the neighbours to have a wiff, unless this is not a concern where you're located of course. Keep up the awsome work dude! Let's overgrow the government :).

thanks mental.
yeah the smell would be a problem your right. but ill work around it.
so what do you think i should do, i have those 3 ladies i kinda want to flower soon.
i got the 3 sprouts in pots. soon to be 4.
i shoulve waited on the seeds till these girls were done but im inpatience like that.
so now, do you think i should just let them all grow until theyre all ready to flower but all be at different distances from the light?
or should i flower the girls now by putting them into a dark room for 12 hours and bringing them back to the light for 12 hours. or is that bad?
i was thinking of just taking them and putting them in like a cuboard in the same room as my grow room.
opinions??

You always could wait until the sprouts get bigger and LST your bigger plants to keep them short and bushy, that way you can magage the height diferences. You could also open up portions of your plants to the light this way. So there's a few benefits to that.

Thing about waiting for them all to grow is that you won't have a harvest for a while. If you flower your ladies now, and veg your sprouts, you will be able to have almost two consecutive harvests... but me, personally, I would flower the ladies, and veg the sprouts. It wouldn't be bad to move them into a dark room, just have to handle them with care :). When they have buds and are frosty, you don't want the buds knocking against each other or hitting the ceiling when you're moving them to the next room. So whatchya gunna do?

maybe ill leave the light going 24/7 right.
put one or two the two smallest ones maybe in the dark room. if they get to big ill put em somewhere else whatever. and ima take some clones off of them. the biggest one i really like right now and i think ill just let it grow theyre all fems so ill wait with that one and maybe itll put out if ya know what i mean lol.
and the lil seedlings will grow and grow.
think its good or what?
and tell me if it all made sense im ripped
thanks for the help bro

Hey sounds good to me. Good idea about taking more clones. It helps having a dark room so you can flower+vegetate at the same time. I'm going to grind up some holy herb right now and smoke from zee bong!

Oh and don, I noticed you cant click and enlarge the pictures you attach. Whats the deal? :confused:

when i upload pics, it says there too big so after i take the pics with my cam, i use a site to make em smaller, then attach them.
im guessing thats why.
i dunno how else to do it

good call thanks kushman.
ill try it out.
im going to start flowering tonight at about 1am.
just by putting two of my plants in a dark room for 12 hours.
then sticken em back under for 12. so well see how that works.
i havnt flowered yet or smoked my own trees im pretty excited.
i think the odor is going to be alot more than im expecting.
so well see if i have to go through a struggle to deal with it or not..

If you can't seem to resize your pictures right, I can pm you with a link to photoshop, resizing pictures is a snap.

Good luck with flowering. Do you think you're up for putting them in the dark room each and every single night and on time? It keeps you busy with your girls at least and you get to say good-night to them every night :).

yeah i dont mind at all.
my first grow i did that i went out to the club and bars and had to be home every night at 2 to turn off my lights haha.
i like spending as much time with them as possible.

transplanted all my plants into bigger pots. one pic is of ones leaves 2 of them are just slightly fading yellow. i misplaced my log but i believe the seeds were put in the soil on the 13th. so do they want nutes?
my biggest girl is really nice looking but has some leaves with yellow spots and going yellow. the one on the back rights leaves are curling inwards if you can see. and the one thats on the left to the front is the one im flowering right now.
and comments on any of my problems would help.
and also do you think i should just flower all of the plants? the 3 small ones definitly arnt ready but i think i messed up by just flowering one, and by having the smaller plants under the same light.
so what should i do?

100_1150.JPG

100_1151.JPG

100_1154.JPG

iu would start flowering your smalls ones are the same size that i flowered mine and i have a female:) go to my grow log to see what i mean

i would go into flower now ,,,

i have diffrent sized plants in my flower room at all times ,,i just use old books or vhs tapes to raise up to the same height as the tall ones ,is there any chance you could move the plants away from the lights and take a pic in natureal light ,,so we can see what your describing a clear pic tells a thousand words :p
i usually give them there first shot of nutes around 3 weeks or if showing there hungry ,,,sounds like the big one with yellowing leaves needs a shot of n
goodluck :peace: :48:

thedonofchronic said:
i should just flower the 3 small ones anyways too?
theyre only about max 2 weeks old. prolly less

Hello my friend..yes flower them all now..if you only have the one room..and do as UKgirl up there has said...bring the smaller plants to the light...she grows in a small area..i use milk crates..depending on the size of plant..oh i grow in a shed..i have a Crystal in flower just finished the stretch and stands 5.5 ft tall..gonna need to stake this one:hubba: ..lets flip them lights to 12/12..and no light in..AT ALL!!! we dont want SHIMS :rofl: well gotta go..and take pics when lights first come on..or bring them out into kitchen to take pics...Heres wishing you nothing but FEMALES:lama: :bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back