second try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subie73

Reaction score
well first time sucked so im trying again with more light, looking better.

19 days in.

100_5990.JPG

100_5991.JPG

100_5992.JPG

how close is your light and what are you using for light. and also it looks like you may have nute burn. you might want to transplant into soil with nothing in it if your using m.g. and just water for a week or to so it flushes everything. then start feeding again but dont over do it follow the instructions. it should turn a good green after a little while. other than that looks alright

The plants do look a little yellow but it may just be the light. But over all they are looking good. check your PH also,never hurts. Good luck!:D

i was testing new soils and the first one wasn't great and the plant it is kind of yellow, the rest are really green(combo of a bad camera and lights make it look that way), i want to transplant it but im starting an early flower to keep these guys small. i need to flush them anyways for the blooming nuts so i might just try to do it gently so i don't shock them.

31 days in and all are girls from what i see. i hope some balls dont sneak in...

pics soon

i think all are different strains too. its bag seed but from a lot of bags and all 3 look different.

yeah i got that under control since those pics. but some of the bottom leaves are yellowing a little but i thought that would happen, they are growing under bear minimum conditions.

22 days in the flowering and the two biger ones are all crystaly and nice! getting thick too. the smaller one which has grown taller then the others is not and pretty weak. i think i might just cut her and see how she smokes in a couple of days if she doesn't do better (want to cover the better ones with more light), but im not sure. i think im going to start flushing them now becuase the better ones finally showed a few brown hairs.

no pics, camera is dead.

ur only 1/2 way through flower dont flush unless needed cause of nute mistake. pistals (hairs) are not an indicator on when to harvest. trichomes (crystals) are what needs to be observed w/ 30x magnifying lens to decide when to harvest. all milky in color speedy/heady high, mainly amber gets you stoned/couchlocked. use this in determining harvest & flush w/ 3 times the amount of ur pot w/ plain water over last 2 wks of grow to get rid of unwanted salts.

docfishwrinkle said:
ur only 1/2 way through flower dont flush unless needed cause of nute mistake. pistals (hairs) are not an indicator on when to harvest. trichomes (crystals) are what needs to be observed w/ 30x magnifying lens to decide when to harvest. all milky in color speedy/heady high, mainly amber gets you stoned/couchlocked. use this in determining harvest & flush w/ 3 times the amount of ur pot w/ plain water over last 2 wks of grow to get rid of unwanted salts.

thanks for the advice! i dont have that powerful of a magnifying lens sadly. i think then i will give it one more cycle of the nutes then flush. time is a issue so i cant let it go for much to longer.

time sucks! jewelers loupe $12 on internet, i have 30x but would recommend 60x. next time try to carry out full grow & you will b impressed

docfishwrinkle said:
time sucks! jewelers loupe $12 on internet, i have 30x but would recommend 60x. next time try to carry out full grow & you will b impressed

well i want them to go another two to three weeks at the most so i hope that will be long enough to be some good bud. im still going to chop the weak one soon becuase of the amount of light i have id rather it go to the ones that need it more (i didn't expect them all to be girls) i'll see if i can pick up a lope tomorrow.

man they smell great though, kind of a sweet fruit piney aroma.

so i cut the small one.... pics of the bigger ones.

100_6000.JPG

100_5998.JPG

100_5999.JPG

Reactions: daf
godspeedsuckah said:
just out of curiosity, why did you chop the first one?

the plant was tall and weak and it wasn't even coming close to producing what the others were and i don't have the time to wait another 2 months for it to be worth anything. plus the others were stealing all the light.

What kind of lights do you use? And those first pics, Were 19 days from seed correct?

Chips Deluxe said:
What kind of lights do you use? And those first pics, Were 19 days from seed correct?

cfl's and to be honest, only 4 of them 100w total. and yes.

Oh okay, I just started some new ones, Under HPS 150W.. Your plants seemed to be growing good in the veg stage... I hope my new ones look that good in 19 days.. Your flowering looks kinda like mine on my window grown girl... (We need better light for bigger buds)..

Nice plants tho... Make sure you put up a pic of your harvest after you've cut em down...

Latest posts

Back