Seedling question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwisherSweets

Reaction score
accidentally hit my seedling the other day , week old, and it bent way over and hasnt propped back up, is it going to die? or packing some soil around the wound to keep it upright make it survive. Just curious cos i figured i shocked it cos it wont grow at all today. Will it eventually heal and grow again? If not oh well plant another seed then. :)

I don't know man its hard to say with out looking at it. A picture would be nice. Most likely if its not to bad, you should be able to stake the gal up and she will suffer through it without a problem. Good luck to you, be safe.

Peace and love,

EDIT
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

Battery, even accidental, always leaves deep psychological scars in the young. You'll have to do your best to make up for it. Spoil it with a touch of B vitamins (superthrive, kelp extract), and maybe leave it with it's mother for the weekend.
:)

thanks, i just decided to pull it and start some new seeds not that big of a deal only a week old, still have my one girl going stronge.

It probably would have made it just fine if the bend wasn't a stalk snap.

Latest posts

Back