seeds from the streets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tupapi

Reaction score
what up i was wondering if seeds from off the street are good to grow I'm not having good progress wit germinating these seeds i dont have the money to get some seeds and im in the learning process of growing so i thought id start wit these, am i gonna get a good quality plant

It's a crap shoot with bag seeds you just never know what your gonna get. But some bag seeds make wonderful plants, but like I said a crap shhot...take care..

good for the experiance ....and ive seen some great bag seed grows ,,just watch out for hermies ,:peace:

one has sprouted and its looking pretty healthy if its not a good plant what am i gonna get a hermie or what

it could be female ,,male ...or turn hermie ...you wont find out the sex till its mature enough or put into flower ,,,and a plant can turn hermie anytime threw the flowering cycle,,,, its a gamble for all of us ,,,but by giving a female optimum conditions to grow in ,,(unless its genetic )she will be just fine ,jmo :p

I think that you will do just fine, remember that most commercial grade cannabis is mishandled in the extreme...this includes bricking the ganja to make it easier to ship, shipping in a multitude of harmful materials to cover the smell, improper drying and absolutely no cure what so ever. It only makes sense that the cannabis you grow from commercial bud will be better than the bag it came from. We know how to give our cannabis alot of TLC and it shows in the product that we produce...

Peace...j.b.

Hey man,

My first two grows were from bag seed and I got great results indoors under a 400 hps. Don't be afraid that they will automatically turn hermie or male. Its a game of chance. Out of the total of my 6 plants that I have grown only 2 were male so gl.

I have only done bagseed so far. My germ rate is %90-%95. If you germ atleast ten and you can get around eight to break then your bound to get something good in there. If you get a male toss it, If you get a herm most likley it will be far enough along to chop and still smoke. If all you have is a couple plants and they all herm its still good smoke if you let them finish. Just pick as many nanners off as possible. Just dont let the seeds go anywhere but the trash, They are no good. My biggest point of advice is DO NOT SMOKE LEAFS!!!! Especially off of a male. I think your smarter than that but some people just should be told in advance before even attempted.

Latest posts

Back