Shiloh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stay away from blue waffles
1627148843416.png

I was under the impression that it does not effect men as bad as women, and in most cases it goes away in men after a while.

The effect was to shut down sex life except for self abuse until it is cured, which was a serious issue at the time.

Not all my partners wished to resume our intimate relationship after I put them through testing, which was also seriously unhandy.

The effect was to shut down sex life except for self abuse until it is cured, which was a serious issue at the time.

Not all my partners wished to resume our intimate relationship after I put them through testing, which was also seriously unhandy.
So how did they cure you, I have a relative (female) that has HPV and it caused cervix cancer in her early 60's , will hers ever go away or be cured?
Oh sanp I forgot Cancer has been cut and removed

Last edited by a moderator:
So how did they cure you, I have a relative (female) that has HPV and it caused cervix cancer in her early 60's , will hers ever go away or be cured? Oh sanp I forgot Cancer has been cut and removed

Sorry, poor choice of words. I tested negative, but was on hold until the results were in, and in some case permanently for putting them through the exercise.

Damn straight, honey. Love the Fab Thunderbirds! In bed you will find me in an endless string of pearls and little else.

Latest posts

Back