show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man grunt, you dont even know. They love to just chill aned sleep all day. When they turn 1 ima get them blazed. I think they'de love it

Theres monty

monty.JPG

yeah i shaved him now, left him with a mowhawk though. He looks hilarious and I'll get pictures soon.

that dog is so cute!!!! :D i want a dog...soon i hope...i just gotta twist zens arm ;)

This is Audrey and Arlo. What fun, loving, house dogs. The dopey one on the right, Arlo, was laid to rest 5 months ago. He made it almost 15 years and had a wonderful life. I still have Audrey (she's 10). She's still lonely so I'm gonna see about adding another furry friend to our household soon.

Puppy Dogs.jpg

Cute dog you have Dope can't wait to see the new pics.
Whats up Rev. Sorry about your dog man they are just like family members and i know from first hand experience it sucks when you lose one. Hope you get another soon.

Sorry to hear of your loss.
The one on the left. She looks like she is smiling.

Rev sorry to hear about your baby :(

Ross...please tell me that is a sprinkler?? :D

DopeDoctor said:
There's some pics of the little bugger with his new cut.

that dog is just so freaking cute...look at the size of his bloody ears :D he could be related to my big eared son :eek:

LOL thank the lord it is a sprinkler..i'm not sure i'd be able to keep that dog around if there was no sprinkler involved in that picture...

i don't like the dog in the picture with the sprinkler mishap..thats my moms...this is my dog though..her name is Isis - she is definitley my best little buddy i got her when she was a puppy from the spca and she was going to be killed the NEXT day if someone didn't take her home she is the HAPPIEST dog you'll ever meet. she is always running around all happy anyway i'll shutup i'm not a dog freak i just love my little buddy.
Mybaby.jpg

hehe.jpg

- - - and yes she is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly super fat i spoil the crap out of her - when i have kids they are going to be so fat if i spoil them like i do lil' isis.

I've never seen a dog like Isis before. It's like shes weird shaped or something I dunno.

yeah she's part chicuawa part something else i hvae no idea...she is weird

Latest posts

Back