show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
call me stupid, I can't attach my pic of my dog...maybe I should try it stoned :p

heres my horrible little dog.....

80019932_251673799_0.jpg

bmello said:
call me stupid, I can't attach my pic of my dog...maybe I should try it stoned :p

did you get the pic thing figured out? scroll down and click on manage attachments and browse your files for the item you want :)

ur dog biff looks like a tiger with the stripes...very cool!!!

Yeah, he's a good boy, he's traveled more than a lot of people I know!

This is my mother-in-laws dog Vernon, 11 yrs old but acts like he's 1. He's the most vocal, hyper 11yr old dog i know but he's so cute:) He don't like weed but if I roll a "banana splint blunt" he follows it around the room demanding a hit lol.

vern.JPG

bmello said:
bmello go down to the bud picture section. At the top you will see a thread that will help you resize your pictures. I hope this helps ya out.

thanks lady, and those r some beautiful dogs biff

lizardking said:
Here is our baby boy, Lennie. We rescued him almost 2 years ago. He is a big ganja fan. He is about 4 years old. When we light up he sits in the cloud and enjoys the buzz!

What a cool pet!!!

Latest posts

Back