Sleestack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Has anyone made it to flowering yet with it from the Attitude freebies for X-mas?

Started the Sleestack seeds a while ago but my plants are growing real slow so far?! Still crossing my fingers - they're healthy

Hey man, I told you I would try to do some research on those strains you got from Attitude, I guess all of them are too new to be in any of my books and magazines...I couldn't find any of them in either the cannabible series, or Big book of buds series...so that only leaves searching the net, which I'm sure you have already done...sorry, and good luck!

No, probs. They had them on Attitude. Sle was the only Sat Dom unless I read wrong. So it came down to that or KandyKush. I don't have room for error with herms or bad genetics when I fire the new room up. It big and bad... :) I drew itnin excel but don't think anyone can see a excel sheet. Wonder if I could take a screen shot of excel? Hmm.

Wonder if they got the name for it from, old school TV. Land of the lost??

They announced these are never before realesed crosses when it came out.

If anyone you know on here makes it to flower, holla.... thanx. I guess its hard to listen and see someone elses Op, there could of been many factors to lead to hermie, stunted growth, etc etc. But still want to see it.

I have one of the freebies in flower at this moment, day 25 of 12/12. It is the LA Conf x Skunk though. The 2 Sleestacks I germed both turned out to be male :( So I cant help you there. But the LA Conf is 2 weeks younger than everything else in my main grow, yet it is taller than any other in the grow and nice and full too.

2-03LAConfxSkunk.JPG

Nice. Sucks about Slee, at least it was a freebie. Thanx. LA Con might be popped if Slee dont work out.

The land of the lost is the only sleestack I ever heard of...lol

I am going to try mine outside. Here is the write-up about the sleestack half of this new bean. She sounds like a winner to me. I got this info on Attitude's site
---------------------
This DNA Sleestack Feminized brings two of our favorite strains together. Shrom is a cutting that we got a few years ago from Northern California. The Shrom yields and tastes great. We love this strain because of its fuel/haze taste. Crossing this clone to the MMG male was a very easy decision because the MMG has always put something special into whatever we cross him to! The DNA SleeStack Feminized will not grow tall like the Shrom and will not take as long either. She is a shorter, stout plant that packs on the weight after the 5th week. The cannabis seeds produce buds on this plant that are frosty with resin. If you’re looking for the plant to make your concentrate out of, look no further. DNA Genetics Sleestack Feminized has high resin content that will make your concentrate stand out! With the flavour of the Martian Mean Green and the yields of the Shrom, this is the perfect mix of two legendary strains. Flowering time for the Slee Stack is 9 weeks.

They have a ok pic on the site. If you ask me and I was a breeder, I would have 2 pics of all plants. One showing a close up of trichs and the other would be a full grown plant that shows what they say it can yield under optimum conditions. Hence BCseeds. I will pay whatever they want if they can show me that it really can yield 2lb's plus inside. Thanx for replying Benny. Anything outside I love as long as it's female. Maybe someday after kids are grown, I can have a nice greenhouse out back. Growing indoors kinda sucks, now that I had to switch to it.

When I germinated my sleestack x skunk freebie I got double lucky and got two ladies out of one bean. Anybody else had this happen before? Will there be any problems with them where they are twins? Both of them are doing great (even after one was almost killed by overfertilizing).

Kool.Just keep am eye for herms and keep her healthy. LMK, pics late flower would rock.

Bumping this back to top. I had no idea the Slee won a cup catergory. Makes me want to see if this thing can produce even more now.

nouvellechef said:
Wonder if they got the name for it from, old school TV. Land of the lost??
yup..it was named after the alien lizard things cause one of it's parents is MMG.

HA. I used to luv that show. I am concerned without someone finishing it, to pop the Slee for the new system. I might feel more comfortable going with a proven genetic.

i've seen 1 or 2 wierd things with the DNA freebies

Thats why I am worried. I have no time for months of veg and flower not to end up with superior product.

Latest posts

Back