Sleestack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slee, dryed and cured. Stated by many to be one of the most resinous plants out there. Really want to see some finished colas.

sleestack.jpg

No, I have been looking. I have heard it can put out 8oz when pushed.

You know what I think Nouvelle - proven genetics for solid production. Your just crossing your fingers otherwise and with a set-up like yours thats a risk imo.

My Sleestack was just t-planted into flowering pots. Not 100% on the sex yet. They're getting topped and flowered in the next week or 2. I'll start a journal if a female joins the parade. So far - I've been a little disappointed with the growth vigor - I did have some minor pH issues however - we'll see..........

Its a no brainer. I cant risk it. I am debating on buying a 4x4 tent for special projects. Diff strains, finding phenos. Hopeful on Slee.

LOL...funny you should bring that up Jman...I just comented in one of 2dogs threads in this section about lemon haze about it being a huge gamble to fill a grow with something you have not tested.

I'm glad to see your re-thinking it Nouvelle!

ohh man I was not knockin lemon haze at all....I couldn't rightfully, I've never grown it, or even smoked it ...that I know of.

Latest posts

Back