smokers mustread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozar

Reaction score
Hi all ,
i'd like to say something , we all smoke but is our lives better?
we could become a junkie or a pothead without noticing it but can you see the cure?
i love smoking but is it right to smoke every day?
here is a story of a dealler and a customer

a customer buy a pound and the dealler relpies after a couple of visits ; why do you smoke too much , the customer says because i like it , but after deep talks , the conclusion was the customer was in miseries , in pain , and hates life , and also the brain function .
the conclusion in this topic is
we smoke is because we love it like the kids love to go to the theme park , and our theme park is w33d , but kids get bored and has no more feeling for the joy of theme parks after alot of visits , but they can still go just to forget stress , same thing goes for us we can no more feel mj anymore , but when the good kids organize and go to the theme park 2wice a week or 3 times , then the joy proceeds to another level :) and might be able to control it

i just smoke cuz i like it. it helps me keep calm and focus on ****. but it dont bother me when im not high if i dont got it then i dont got it easy as that.

Hello Crozar :)

I understand fully what your saying, yes the theme park would get boring if you went every day, the thrill turns to boredom, some people like playing the theme park daily, some play once a week, I personally play it 2 or 3 times a week, sometimes I only play for a little while and sometimes I play for hours, but you must also understand that some people need the theme park daily as it oils the wheels that keep them moving :)

i smoke everyday. i mean i go to the park every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. i never blow of work to go the park or let the park get into the way of my responsabilties. i smoke because i like the person i am when i smoke not just while im high but the mindset i have all the time. i feel like im more connected to everything, more peaceful, calm, relaxed, happier. as long as i still find joy in it i'll continue to do it. theres enough different strains with different highs out there to keep me coming to the park everyday from now on. just my thoughts

psychiatrist's have said many things but many people dont listen and say *** its because people know that the brain is not like a bone to be studied with , however i have some feedback and friends which have followed good / great steps and have fixed their problems , people should try listening and reading about health and remedies for depression because this is a serious subject and that word means alot , its the negative state of you, listen guys if anyone is feeling depressed i want to ask this , is your system vitamin's above 80 % ? and do you eat much / clean proteins ? and what about the air do you get much fresh air or you use your lung less because of a weak lung because of excessive smoking / use a vaporizer my friend , how about your to do list , is it organized in a good matter , and will it be cleared anytime soon?
most important is water , remember 2 liters a day , and get fruits , have some natural remedies like honey , black seed , and last but not least get sdr honey which is good for the lungs , have that mixed with a banana shake you will get good magnesium in your system , by the way omega3-6-9 is good for the brain cells . i got a feed back about these , people have done these steps perfectly , and i have seen my friend change from bad sad hate's life to amazingly happy and when he smoke every time every time he is happy , he doesnt get stoned but he becomes happy , you see if a person smokes and gets stoned its because hes brain is anticipating the depression which he holds with him so its like a war zone and then he gets stoned but , when brain is clean from depression and from these emotions and system is clean and clear you will get the feel of the extraction of THC flowing to yoursystem and yoursystem will function with its state .
depression state will challenge thc state and will give you a stoned state which is good for some people and for some reasons , but after a while your head will be upset because it wants to be high but not stoned but to party and then some people may act like pothead which this phrase is used when people act stupid and try to be funny and weird and to force happiness in a weird way,..
its bad to be stoned much because you will become addicted whenever you are just 1 % more sadder you will smoke , and this gets you into it and > > -- and then -----> > but for some reason after weed is out and your scratching your head sometimes you can reach to a state which is called a junkie , this state can be dangerous and may lose your soul and cause you to act as a deadman rather then a soul which has been existed in this life among the world.

for the mj spirits lets see its real spirit but not only cope our pain , lets fix pain with what pain must be fixed with and then the mj spirit will raise our souls so we can fly rather then sitting beside a stone and becoming so small to see and so lazy to pick it up

guys people build up depression easily , its like % , it goes 1 2 3 4 .. .. 30 ... 70 ... 99!!
and then you must try to remove it , and the more the level of % you have the harder to fix this problem . remember this health routine must be done atleast every 2 days , and by the way its tasty :) i think you can change the road of munchies and junk food to great food which you can eat alot :)

for the banana shake , get 2 bananas and 1 and a half glass of milk and put 2 spoons of sdr honey , if no ( SDR HONEY ) then put sugar because other honey's may taste bad with it . and then let the shaker go on for a minute or 2 oh ya and 4 cubes of ice

So are you saying we should stop smoking and start eating right and exercising??

remove the bag/sack of depression which we are holding and then organize to do list for the whole month , and always in the end of the month be sober for 3 days so you organize your other to do list for the next next month and believe me you can be happy for life :) .
my quote above still stands.

i hope post #7 is clear , i may try to make it more clearer if anyone has trouble understanding.

Hey crozar, I understand about everyone taking better care of themselves thru nutrition and such.

But not everyone who smokes pot is depressed.

And for those who are in a funk, mj is better then those terrible anti-depressants and lots healthier.

I hope your post doesn't offend any of the medical users here. MJ is crucial to their daily living, depressed or not.

Ya, it is a bit confusing... S tell me moor. I already eat and exercise right i have a great job i am very organized i have a to do list for probley the next year have a 3yr old boy a full time job college full time and an on and off relationship. And i am only 20..

Wow storng anti MJ related feelins from this guy. I ahve to look at it from the other side of the coin. As a suffer of BPD, there are many reasons for me to "go to the park" most of the time its just so im not the hard to deal with overly reclusive, anti-social, time-bomb that i was before i had realized that MJ was better (than the 5 different perscribed meds i was on) at helping me deal with pressures in the everyday. There isnt stress factors that were the blame of the cripiling depression that comes with the territory either, as it was the case when i was on the "legal" meds. And i as go back and continue to re-read your posts i can see that your really on here trying to tell me that what im doing to make a better life for me and my family is wrong and you sir are wrong for that you have no right to say you have to conform or perish. Mj has been around since the dawn of time and its truly only been in the past 100 years that simple minded, self proclaimed, "protectors" of others virtues have forced the last 5 generations of humans to stay away from the most natural (and common for most any ailments) medicine around.

this is not offending no one but its a great tip of advice in post #7

however as for me i cant feel the same high as i was in the first try of mj unless i return my state of energy vitamines protein etc ... many things which builds one soul , get that to normal , i dont mean you should stop smoking but as for the bad worst state people they must and they should strive for their soul back and doing the healthy tips i have mentioned and their is more surely but i have mentioned meany important concepts which people neglect .

good to hear you organize well for a year , yes thats good news but if i really ask you what and how you organize your eating habbit in healthy foods believe me i bet you still lack in many things . non smokers also lack in many factors .
the eating habbit is not much but i can appoint you with the most important things and you will really love to hear it because its great , it gives you a good mood like i can say some people say hey MJ or hey sunday fudge icecream ... and after knowing the importance of the healthy factor you will add health with your hey say , and say hey banana shake :)
you know what il take photos is better because it works more then the written.

crozar said:
this is not offending no one but its a great tip of advice in post #7

however as for me i cant feel the sa...
OK so lets see.. My eating habits...
1. No sodas
2. No fast food "I love to cook"
3. No fried foods
4. I eat mainly chicken, tuna, turkey meat. usually grilled with marinara sauce.
5. I take multivitamins every morning
6. I try and eat every 2-3 hours even if its just a handful of nuts or a banana.
7. I lift weights on mon, wed, and friday in the morning before i do anything else for 45 min a day and have a workout schedule of 3 sets of numeriouse work outs.
8. I do cardio on tue, thurs, and Sunday in the morning. Usually run, jog, or bike. I just try to keep my heart rate at a certain pace.
9. Everything i eat i cook myself. I eat a chocolate protein shake everyday.
10. I do not eat within an hour of me working out

So am i still not healthy. I just want to take a smoke at the end of every day and during my lunches to help me..
1. I have insomnia, almost impossible for me to sleep when sober
2. Have big anger problems.

I see where you are coming from and I have no problem with, I think it's good that you structure like that...but remember everyone is different too. I exercise and eat good and I also smoke daily.

Let me just say that when I was depressed after my mother died and I was recommend some anti depressants...I told my counselor that I didn't think it was right for me. She said oh no why? Well seeing as my mom died and I am going through a depressive period and all I'm just bummed. She said this may help you, and then I said but my depression is not chemical. I also switched counselors, sorry but if I know more than she did then it was time to move on.

I guess what I'm trying to say is there are different types of depression and they aren't always chemical and shouldn't be treated as such cause it will not help that person. Just like everyone is different. And Crozar I do respect your opinion and I know it took some nerve to post this but I am OK with it as long as you are OK with others handling things their way, you know? We can all learn from one another and I think it's important.

On recreational basis, every single person is responsible for their own well being, so long as you do not hurt anyone in progress there is no problem in smoking all day everyday...

On medicinal basis, cannabis is a medicinal herb, like all other medicine you must use it at given doses and given frequency or it won't effect your health.

I am sober 27 days a month, I have yet to smoke cannabis for one and half years, more over my diet is mainly fish and red meat with good salad. Still, I can not sleep... Well, if smoking helps me to sleep, I will definitely use it at required dosages in order to sleep and have an healthy life.

I wont go into a long rant as I WOULD LIKE to.. however I will sum up my point to as little as possible..

I totally agree with SmokinMom on this, everyone who smokes dope is not ALWAYS a depressive. And going round talking/ preaching/ ranting about how our lives would be so much better if we dealt with our non-existant sadness instead of facing it through weed, is not going to go down well with the forum of a GROWING MARIJUANA SITE.

I love my weed. I love it so much that it makes my day. I don't live inside. I go to college. Im a lazy teenager, of 18, who likes my dope. I get A's and A*'s. I have a happy family life. I do my exercise, and i look good (not bragging or anything ;) ).And... i smoke weed. On a regular basis. And i love it. And it's not ruining my life. I repeat... NOT. And I personally don't need help. And personally, i don't think many of the people on this site need it either.

Thanks, but no thanks.

End of.

...No hard feelings buddy, it's all love round these 'ere parts.

I think the only thing that is really wrong with MJ, or rather the only way it can really harm you is the laws and the punishments I believe all the other so called side effects are minimal. I will say this though I don't feel depressed at all when I smoke never, but when I was drinking I had a very heavy load and I honestly believe that MJ helped me get out of depressive mindset and cut out the drink. I smoked for years and didn't really drink but when I started to drink it was all or nothing it's who I am. tried many things and then I just said screw it and tried the approach of everytime I got a craving I smoked instead I also had some good friends. So IMO MJ helped me overcome the thing that was making me depressed, or rather the only thing I could control and actively change, I had some other problems but their isn't much I could do to fix them they were "life" problems meaning someone close to me was dying. I feel better than I have in years...honest. I have an addictive personality and if I overindulge in MJ so be it, there are worse things....I'm bad with money, I smoke cigs lots of them, etc etc. And I had an incident recently and I can't smoke, I am not so bad cause to be honest with you it's hard to be a daily smoker for 15 years and not be a bit worried LOL. I am afraid I might slip into old habits but I realize now that I'm fine so far and I really feel no different. So I guess what I'm trying to say is it helped me through a drinking problem which was actually making me depressed. People are depressed for certain reasons, when they figure out those reasons then they can decide their own course of action. And not to offend anyone cause everyone is different but AA was more dangerous to me than MJ, after an AA meeting I wanted to drink after hearing all the party stories. Figure out what is depressing you and then go from there, sure diet and exercise help a ton but I think maybe you need to understand that everyone is different but we do have one thing in common which leads me to believe that MJ truly is important and theraputic.

Look up cannabinoids and the endocannibinoid system and you will realixe that the "ingrediants" in MJ are vital to everyday functioning, our body also has these or rather the ability to produce these and if you really look closely you will see something scary, everytime the medical world tries to supress the endocannabinoid system bad things happen the most common thing to happen...Depression and even suicidal thoughts think about that one. Cannabinoids influence a lot and I mean a lot of the functons that go on in the human body actually that is wrong IT INFLUENCES ALMOST EVERY ANIMAL ON THIS PLANET!!!! Lizards, mammals, etc.

If you want a link just ask but I figured I would let you look on your own so you know I am not looking at biased material....it's really fascinating that a plant has totally evolved together along with all the creatures, meaning both adapted to each other.

Latest posts

Back