smokers mustread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these kinds of threads. (play getting to know you music here).
do like your mom prolly said,
1. eat right
2. get plenty of sleep
3. get excersise (enough to keep you healthy)
4. be good (as in you know good from bad, do the good)
5. dont do anything in excess, to the point it hurts you.
6. remember pain means something is wrong, find out what it is and fix it.

I have found in my fifty plus years of life, smoking pot on and off (off only to prove a point or there was none around), trying to do the above (not always sucessfully, am also an addictive type) that I thank "The Maker" for our differences (or I thank the air I breath). Live your life every day knowing it is you that you must face in the mirror in the morning and know there are some thing's you can not controll. (this I tried to impart to my kids)

If I smoke at night, I can get my full eight hours, without it, I get six. Though I smoke to relax, help out with the arthritis, and because I like being high. We each have our own reasons, and a person dosen't have to be spiritual to enjoy life. To each their own.
I have a mantra when I am down or must face a situation I am nervous about, here it is...

I am an American,
I live in ******** County
and I am female.
Life is Good.

That has got me through job interviews to heart surgery. Each one of the above was and is all Luck, cept what county I live in, that I choose.

Again, I love these kinds of threads. And I didnt even get to the point, but if "it" makes you smile, "it" has got to be good. Be it MJ, a painting, a nice car, song, or the sound of the wind in the trees, keep what makes you smile close if you can. It makes life easier, maybe not much but easier.

thanks for all the great replies , but lets observe my first and 2nd post in this thread , the reason i posted this is because for sure i love you all even if your lazy to pass me the remote , the threads summary is to bring back your true selves , your true character but not a made up one .
the true self must be released , to release that you must work for that and believe me you will feel your high just for working on that part , + in the end of the day after your tired from helping your real self come out you light a jay and you will feel much better.
The essentials of this thread is to bring out your real core , and overriding your whole body and brain system , reviving the soul and adding the shell ( which is cleanness , great diet , and things which boosts you like honey sdr with blackseeds ) , oh ya after that if you smoke your shell will protect your core and you will be on real self all your life + which outputs a control of humoring factors within people and, ignition of laughter at the moments which is a necessary occurrence and oh ya a great communication feedback, with great life and a happy sleep.
i hope this is coherent enough to my point of post1 and post2 in page1

I have been involved in the cannabis game for over 40 years. I have to make an observation here, and that is that not all of us are involved with this because of depression. Cannabis is a wonderful alternative to many things, including alcohol, hard drugs and pharmiceuticals. I have met alot of folks whose lives are much improved by stopping thier heavy drinking and smoking cannabis instead. I was involved in hard drugs myself, I come from a family of alcoholics. Usually the child of an alcoholic has an "addictive personality" and is genetically linked to addictive behaviors. Given the choice of either becoming a hard hitting drinker or a cannabis user, I chose the later.
I've known alot of folks who turn to cannabis after being prescribed things like oxycoton. They take the oxy for years and years treating (usually) constant, agravating pain. Then someone introduces them to cannabis and they find relief from the pain, thereby cutting way back on the amount of pharm. pain meds that are needed. I have seen folks who are complete a$$es, because of the amount of meds they need to take to control thier pain. These meds change people's perspective of the world. Then they discover the magic of cannabis and become the person they were before thier heavy use of narcopharms.

I'm not saying that abuse of any drug is permissable, but there are other, many other, reasons why a person would use cannabis on a daily basis. Please be kind and tolerant of those who must.

Peace...j.b.

i now realise my coherence grasps peoples understanding of my post lol , im getting a reply instead of a feedback . the thread is about feedbacking to the posts based truth of the worlds happenings.
i have expirience , this is not an offending reply i will just clear something up
CORE < -
Protect that with a shell ((( Core )))
then smoke SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE!!!!!!! :D :D :D !!allll the way to the WHAM!!

shell cracks abit..... [([ CORE ])] ... but still core is safe ... and then regenerate through your COREs regeneration habbit of the true selfs soul.....

are we talking about tai-chi?, or chi-kung? been there, done that. inner peace through form, energy, and mind.

after a severe spinal injury, that led to 4 surgeries, and many, many pain killers, my mind became very dumbed down. yes , dumbed down.

i still have to manage my pain with pharms', but not near as much since i began smoking herbs. when you get out of bed every morning, and have to let someone else put on your socks and shoes because you can no longer do it yourself, how do you justify what your telling us here?

my core has been broken for quite some time my man. and toking helps to keep my mind on track from going over that edge. and no one wants for that to happen. you do what you gotta do to make it through til tomorrow. chill out, and smoke in peace. thats where i'm at...bb...

every core have 1 time restore , you still can restore through self .
example :

1 mental guy was fixed and became the smartest guy , by listening to religiious verses , this is an example

another one , a broken leg can be fixed but still cant run because of severe injury , however the guy managed to run after he maintained back hes core , hes core created the shell and the shell protected him in every direction :)

the shell is something soo strong that a bullet wont hurt you as it used to

tcbud said:
I love these kinds of threads. (play getting to know you music here).
do like your mom prolly said,
1. eat right
2. get plenty of sleep
3. get excersise (enough to keep you healthy)
4. be good (as in you know good from bad, do the good)
5. dont do anything in excess, to the point it hurts you.
6. remember pain means something is wrong, find out what it is and fix it.

I have found in my fifty plus years of life, smoking pot on and off (off only to prove a point or there was none around), trying to do the above (not always sucessfully, am also an addictive type) that I thank "The Maker" for our differences (or I thank the air I breath). Live your life every day knowing it is you that you must face in the mirror in the morning and know there are some thing's you can not controll. (this I tried to impart to my kids)

If I smoke at night, I can get my full eight hours, without it, I get six. Though I smoke to relax, help out with the arthritis, and because I like being high. We each have our own reasons, and a person dosen't have to be spiritual to enjoy life. To each their own.
I have a mantra when I am down or must face a situation I am nervous about, here it is...

I am an American,
I live in ******** County
and I am female.
Life is Good.

That has got me through job interviews to heart surgery. Each one of the above was and is all Luck, cept what county I live in, that I choose.

Again, I love these kinds of threads. And I didnt even get to the point, but if "it" makes you smile, "it" has got to be good. Be it MJ, a painting, a nice car, song, or the sound of the wind in the trees, keep what makes you smile close if you can. It makes life easier, maybe not much but easier.

TCBUD- Nice post. I think the "Life is Good" line is also a choice. Everything in life, IMO, is about perspective. We all look at the same thing, but how we perceive it is the difference.

And- it is hard enough to change yourself- it is virtually impossible to change someone else. What works for one, doesn't always work for another. Inner core or public self.

crozar, i started readin this thread for the 2nd time and i keep comin to the same thought. you think your way is the only way! to me thats a sign of a narrow mind. when you realize you know nothing then your truely wise.

also when your shell can stop a bullet come on by and i'll help you test that theory.

A 230 grain bullet with a muzzle velocity of 830 feet per second can surly penetrate a shell.

You need to go to Berkeley and rub your shell with the other "enlightened" cores.

it cant stop a bullet but it wont hurt as much as a weak broken inerself
i dont mean that to you nor to any1 , but i didnt want a reply just a feedback ,
i am not GOD to understand brain study nor scientists can but its about experience and working out things from all directions , i hope and know im not narrow in thinking because i look at everything in all ways all cases from many point of view , if you think that to me i think i see whos narrow replying me in this thread , sorry for this post , this isnt a hate nor establishing victory to my thread , i just want to increase my knowledge more through your thinkings , ive seen the posts here are mostly the things ive been through , but maybe im ahead and why is it bad for some1 to be ahead , how can we learn in life through being ignorant and just accepting own selfs experience , i just wish i learn things without being in such experience because i believe if so my shell will be really taking 8 bullets without getting alot of pain , now 2bullets may be enough . every1 wishes the same to be better , its not about better ... its about the inclusive understanding of my posts meaning .
this post isnt a rephrasement of my original thread.

i hope you get what i mean by bullets in life :) take your imagination through what i meant in the example .

i will be rephrasing my first 2 posts in this thread from a diffrent angle.

We all have bullets fired at us.

From not being able to pay the rent to being unemployed to losing loved ones.

Many bullets will be fired at us during each and every one of our lives.

The strength of our internal armour is what makes us what we are.

:peace:

i understand what your sayin. however everyone doesn't think the way you think or believe as you believe as do. we all have our on ways to find inner peace and to bring sense of peace to our lives. just because we don't follow the same guides as you doesn't mean we're wrong nor does it mean your right. it just means we take different paths to the same goal. i feel the way your pushing your ideals that you think your way is the only way.

bahahaha crozar, please rephrase all your posts :D

Agree BB about perspective, the "life is good" refers to me. Even at my worst or lowest, comparitivly my life is/was good, compared to many many others in this world. It also means "life is good" in reference to the alternative, death.
I have read this post cozar, and I believe the "reviving the soul", core if you will, has nada to do with smoking reefer. With or without reefer you are who you are, and only you can make a concious choice as to who you will "be".

I dont care if you are a gun totin', prolife, environmentalist, oil driller. Your choices (when and if you have them) make you who you are (assuming you are among the lucky who can make choices).

Reaching into the "core" and pulling your bootstraps up and facing the unface able and getting thru it is what makes the "core" strong. IMO. You can meditate for an entire life, but you need to LIVE life. I do not know if you are young or old crozar, but you sound young. Life will teach you who you are, every day you make a choice. Then, all of a sudden, you are old and laughing hard about who you were when younger. Pass the J please......it makes me smile.

ok , when im high it might be clearer , right now im not but .. yes other people take diffrent understanding like slowmo said but im still gathering all that and putting them all into a clear picture , a conclusion where people think their is no :) , people sometimes brainstorm and think its an everlasting brainstorm but with my thoughts i go for concrete conclusions which blocks infinite boundaries , and make the sense in a clear understanding , however looks like i should rephrase soon

tcbud , im replying without an offense or hate,
i understand this concept these days people will talk to each other and may say young or old to overseed selfs knowledge , i am not overseeding nor you are , its not about young or old , if you believe through theories like the big bang theory and the age process , thousands of years ago people used to live more then 800 years , i cant imagine some1 asking some1 saying hey how old are you and then he says im 350 then he says oh well im 710 ,
i still will take my priority to a little kid whos heart is white and clean , i will always wish i am that kid rather then an experienced old man

~MOD please remove this thread
it sounds that my post is an offense as an attack rather then a growing guide of self , i wanted feedback and im getting replies instead , it hurts me when i am replying to my friends ....

Thank you

Latest posts

Back