smokers mustread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crozar said:
i still will take my priority to a little kid whos heart is white and clean.....
Ok, that's it...

Listen, I am going to make this as crystal clear as I can.

1. There is NO proven existance of a soul, and if there was, I doubt whitey is rightey.

2. God has NOTHING to do with understanding, scientists do, and you my friend....have some issues.

3. Kids (not unlike yourself) DON'T KNOW CRAP!!! I just reached the point in my life where I am getting too old to know everything.

4. The "heart" and "Soul" you speak of are meerly subconcious and concious thoughts brought on by a lifetime of socialization. Television, Movies, Advertisements, Parents ect...

You mon frier are doomed.

No, go write a poem or something and get over whatever it is you got...jeez...

Yet ANOTHER Youthfull Pseudo-intellectual.

tcbud said:
Agree BB about perspective, the "life is good" refers to me. Even at my worst or lowest, comparitivly my life is/was good, compared to many many others in this world. It also means "life is good" in reference to the alternative, death.

A very excellent point TCBud. You see, I'm guilty of looking at things as I see them and sometimes can't understand why people don't see things the same way. You just changed my perspective - thank you.

crozar said:
~MOD please remove this thread
it sounds that my post is an offense as an attack rather then a growing guide of self , i wanted feedback and im getting replies instead , it hurts me when i am replying to my friends ....

Thank you

ANY response to ANYTHING you say IS feedback.

...still want that childs "soul"?

I gave you feedback TWICE...now THREE TIMES.

Your WELCOME.

The Effen Gee said:
Ok, that's it...

Listen, I am going to make this as crystal clear as I can.

1. There is NO proven existance of a soul, and if there was, I doubt whitey is rightey.

2. God has NOTHING to do with understanding, scientists do, and you my friend....have some issues.

3. Kids (not unlike yourself) DON'T KNOW CRAP!!! I just reached the point in my life where I am getting too old to know everything.

4. The "heart" and "Soul" you speak of are meerly subconcious and concious thoughts brought on by a lifetime of socialization. Television, Movies, Advertisements, Parents ect...

You mon frier are doomed.

No, go write a poem or something and get over whatever it is you got...jeez...

Yet ANOTHER Youthfull Pseudo-intellectual.
Effen- You raise some good points. You're delivery may be a bit harsh, but good points nonetheless. Although understanding is not always a verifiable scientific fact. Kids don't know crap, but maybe we know too much of it- who's better off is hard to say. Insofar as soul goes- that is a concept that has been around as long as the concept of self-realization has existed. Nobody wants to accept that what we got is all there is- I don't mean from a materialistic perspective- it's just hope that there's something more. Personally, I don't believe there is.
If you want, I can write you a poem.............

Now haven't you learned, it's not what you say, it's how you say it?

crozar said:
if you believe through theories like the big bang theory and the age process , thousands of years ago people used to live more then 800 years , i cant imagine some1 asking some1 saying hey how old are you and then he says im 350 then he says oh well im 710

after reading this i understand better what your problem is. your religion shouldn't be brought here. i don't believe people have ever lived to be that old. there's no proff that anyone has ever lived that long and the only place its writen is in the bible. please don't get me wrong anyone who believes in something is good with me, just don't bring it here. this is a very touchy subject for me.

i agree mods should close this thread before it gets out of hand.

BBFan said:
Now haven't you learned, it's not what you say, it's how you say it?

Yes.

There is a method to the madness.
No more time for sensitivity or softening any blow.

The time for reality is now.
...or we are doomed.

By we I mean EVERYBODY.
This kid is so worried about the wrong things, There is so much more to life than just "Me".

slowmo77 said:
after reading this i understand better what your problem is. your religion shouldn't be brought here. i don't believe people have ever lived to be that old. there's no proff that anyone has ever lived that long and the only place its writen is in the bible. please don't get me wrong anyone who believes in something is good with me, just don't bring it here. this is a very touchy subject for me.

i agree mods should close this thread before it gets out of hand.

and out of hand it goes...

Take your religious, White Soul, bible humping crap and cram it wherever your god does not want you to.

Seriously...

See my signature?
It is intended for folks like you.

You will never find solace or peace in a book of lies.

Period.

I'm with you Slowmo...Delete this thread or burn it...whatever you have to do....

Soul and religon are not necessarily the same topic. I'm with you on the organized religon bit.
But why has the time for sensitivity passed?
Reality? Who's reality? You have no clue what I am dealing with today nor I you. But I can tell you it's my reality and I have to deal with it. And it means nothing to you nor will it in any way impact you. We have all been doomed from the moment we drew our very first breath. If indeed there is no time for sensitivity, then it IS just about "me".

HIE-
I thought it was just me. How some people can utterly mutilate a language. Wow.
And Effen- I'm having trouble reading the posts- that is one transcript I don't think I could get through.

Religion is a business, im saying nothing else on that subject, its just my view of how I see it and I do not wish to upset anyone by that comment.

This thread has been entertaining and there is no need to let it spiral downhill.

We have to remember this site is global and not everyone has the ability to converse easily in a language that is not their home language.

Crozar simply tried to explain his thinking using metaphors to help him get his points across.

We all think differently and we all have ways we see life differently.

Maybe as we get long in the tooth with age we forget that we too once had innocent virtues and saw life through eyes of non understanding youth.

:peace:

The Effen Gee said:
Papabeach?

I would much rather read the transcript...

effen we both know how hard it is to read what papa says. it would be much easier to listen in.

i also agree that people shouldn't sugar coat things to make it easier to swallow. life is hard and **** happens. why should be make things a pretty and rosey when they're really not. im a happy person and like to spread that around but when someone needs to hear the truth im not gonna mislead them. thats why its the truth because its true not because its candy coated and full of goodness.

The way I see it:

If you are really happy you are either

A. A complete genetic freak who is really lucky and has had a marvelous life

B. Ignorance and denial (much more common) Even to the point of rejecting the truth because it's "Not happy" or "Too Sad" or totally destroyes that individuals reality, which is false anyways...

hello every1 :)

im sorry for everything, its my fault , i shouldnt have rushed with such post.

until then just to conclude something important

everything i said isnt only based in my life , but my friends and cousins life , we have followed these wise methods of science , and we ended up better .. but we still look at things in diffrent pictures when understanding it to our selves. however still its the same picture frame

crozar said:
hello every1 :)

im sorry for everything, its my fault , i shouldnt have rushed with such post.

until then just to conclude something important

everything i said isnt only based in my life , but my friends and cousins life , we have followed these wise methods of science , and we ended up better .. but we still look at things in diffrent pictures when understanding it to our selves. however still its the same picture frame

This is NOT science! It is religious/spiritual ** at best. I'm glad that this worked for you and your friends and your cousin. But this is no way even close to science. To presume that you have the truth and are "ahead" of those of us that do not believe this is arrogant to say the least. And just so you know--there is absolutely no evidence anywhere (and lots of evidence to the contrary) that people ever lived for 800 years.

My life is good and I am happy. I am able to take joy in the little things. I am able to appreciate all that I have and realize that I have all I need. Everything else is fluff. I realize that nothing lasts forever and that life is change, so try to make the most of every day and treat those around me well because it may be the last I ever see them. I own my own business and my home is paid for. I am happy--maybe content is a better word (and I am old). I don't have to reinvent myself...

You have the power to close your own threads if that is your wish. I am not going to close it unless it gets out of hand. Keep in mind that religion is one of the "forbidden" topics.

Latest posts

Back