Snafu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
it seems the "made in china" plastic tub i used to build my bub cloner felt it would be a good time to split apart on the bottom just as the cuttings were begining to root..my question is, will the wilting of clones while rooting increase the chance of hermies ?..or should i just start over ?

Nah, they will hopefully recover and come back stronger than ever.

so a day without water might not kill or harm them too much ?

kewl....if they die i have a room full ready to take their place. BTW, i think there may be something to the adding of floralicious grow and diamond nectar to a bub cloner..every time i do it, they root in about a week. normaly it takes 2+..

Well yes, its a hormone. What happens to you when you go to the grocery store and see a hot girl?

Well I mean, your additive has something in it that accelerates the rooting process obv.

Dude...if they hermi from that...then they aren't keeping around anyway.

They shouldn't, and if they do...please tell us all about it so we don't get ahold of any.

legalize_freedom said:
Dude...if they hermi from that...then they aren't keeping around anyway.

They shouldn't, and if they do...please tell us all about it so we don't get ahold of any.
clones ?

i was just wondering if stressin' cuttings would increase the chances of hermies as stressin' full plants does. they were all taken from the DNA freebie mix and i had an OG grow a single male branch. weird.

Arent all those freebies fem seeds? I orginally thought they were regular. If thats the case then yes. Want my honest opinion? I opted to not run the seeds at all in the big room. Going with solid proven genetics. You nor I have the time to put months into something and not have superior product, yes? Make your choice.

the DNA's are not fems but i decided to take fresh cuttings and start over...another week won't hurt.

Latest posts

Back