snow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

i just looked out my back door, and my steps were lightly covered with snow here in west michigan. been a windy cold day out, raining on and off all weekend.

we've had frost and light snow ;) soon to be freezing rain I suspect

:cry: Oh Gawd...I dread this...not a big fan of the next 4 months...wish I could head south...wah, wah.

Peace...j.b.

easy now, lets not talk about frost and snow and such. i still got two plants outdoors.. prayin for a couple more weeks. i got 2 cold nights comin up then more warm weather

Still warm here. The leaves havent even changed. Usually they have by now. :p

well, the forcaster was wrong so far. we were supposed to wake up to snow this morning. nada. still raining on and off. 40 degrees.

I'm sure the BIG APPLE is gonna be getting it here soon. Been getting cold here but the last few days have been nice except for the freaking rain.

We've had two light dustings of snow so far, and one night below 20F, but "sunny 'n warm" for the next few days :D.. highs near 70 for the entire week!

Damn Hick i thought you would have been 2 feet under and the snow blower going full force by now. :confused2: Must be that global warming they always talk about.:rolleyes: :rofl:
Hick said:
We've had two light dustings of snow so far, and one night below 20F, but "sunny 'n warm" for the next few days :D.. highs near 70 for the entire week!

I'm sure it won't be long bro...:cry:

HIE- high 40's during days', and low to upper 30's at night over past week and half. calling for snow tonight, and tomorrow. 40 degrees right now @ 8:30 AM...bb...

I feel really bad for you guys. it was 68F this morning heading to mid 70s by noon. Light breeze... Temps in my closet with the lights on low 80s...

Please note we paid for this weather last summer with 96F temps, 90%+ humidity, rain every afternoon, tropical storms, hurricanes and storm shutters up/down/up lol

My mama always said "life is a series of tradeoffs". Stay warm! If I catch any fish today, I'll post their pics.

i'll be glad to see some snow.i had rather have the snow than rain.none yet in mid mi.

Wow, kinda close banjo. I'm here in west michigan also. Lol. Was out golfin with my ppop yesterday and got hailed on, lmao. We didnt mind.

Rumor has it we may get our 1st frost tonight. I'll believe it when I see it. :p

5:30 AM, no snow on ground. 29 degrees. bbrrrrr. it did snow twice late yesterday afternoon. once very hard. it rained, snowed, hailed, and the sun shined all in an hours time.
mastersativa, golf? oohhhh. must of been y'all out there when i passed by.
too cold for that. supposed to be in the 60's thursday. can you say Four?:hubba: ...bb...

heavy frost here this morning,30 degrees.suppossed to get about an inch of snow tonight.i'll be glad to see the snow.its so beautiful when the moon is shining on it.looks like diamonds sparkling in the moon light.

we had a light frost in places but i didn't see any, its suppose to be cold here the next two nights then back up to night time lows in the 50's. i've got 1 plant left outdoors im prayin that covering its gonna work. needs another 2 weeks. then it can snow everyday for a month and i won't care.

Latest posts

Back