So This Is What I've Decided To Do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHaRBeaRiTY

I have no title.
Reaction score
My drug test is coming up before the week is over. I already know that they aren't going to be watching me pee.

*My sister is going to come over an hour before my test and she is going to pee for me.
*I am going to then put her urine into 2 Visine bottles.
*I am going to put one inside a condom inside my vageegee...and the other one in between my boobs...FOR ONCE...my big boobs will have a purpose for me lol.
*Pray to GOD the stuff stays warm enough...I will have used it no more than an hour and a half after it leaves her body.

So for real peoples...How good do you think my chances are of pulling this off?? Please answer and be honest...I just wanna ease my nerves.

Is two visine bottles going to be enough pee to fill the cup up enough? You should definitely make sure. It would **** to not fill it up enough and them reject the sample. Also, you may want to just fill a condom with pee and put that in your V. I think that would be better than the visine bottle. Also, I'm not sure if the pee will stay warm enough if it's going to be an hour and a half. You may want her to go with you and you could stop somewhere really close to where the test is going to be and use a restroom there to prepare your condom. That would guarantee that it was warm enough and you wouldn't have to "carry" the condom for very long. Just my thoughts. I hope you pass with no problems. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I think that sounds like a good plan especially since your positive they won't be watching you. A vagina is quite warm, specially when its enclosed in pants. You might want to try putting both of them up there because in between your breasts might not be warm enough, although I do hear a good bit of girls complain about how how hot the underside of there breasts get. Anyways be careful, dress warm and good luck!

Well I did a test run and I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear.

I took the temp of my own urine after I peed. It was 96.4. I did what I said I was going to do above and the stuff between my boobs was 95.8 but when I added the stuff from my vageegee it made it 96.1. So I should be good right?

Hay, *** long *** you've done a practice run then you should be good... If i were you i would practice it to the par... If you are going to wait before the test then do that in your test run.... I am just saying with practice you've got it... It took me a few test runs to get my routine down. And i learned a few tips.... Trust me.

you can keep the piss warm with hand warmers.. or theres other things that get hot u can wrap around them but hey if ya got a V why not lol...

hahaha vageegee funniest thing ive ever seen why not go 2 a smoke shop and get one of thoughs detox drinks.... but wow... i mean if going through all that is your thing... MORE POWER TO YAH!!!

Sounds like you got it. You shouldn't have any problems then. I wish you the best of luck. Take care and be safe.

CHaRBeaRiTY said:
M *I am going to put one inside a condom inside my vageegee...and the other one in between my boobs...FOR ONCE...my big boobs will have a purpose for me lol. [/B]
Cook_ said:
hahaha vageegee funniest thing ive ever seen ow...
Ganja_Greg said:
but hey if ya got a V why not lol...
:rofl:hahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: big boobs always have a purpose to mee:eek: hahah sry, anyways i think just filling up the rubber and it tie it shut would be the best. Rubs can hold a lot of fluid, and wont break easily.... hahah im just imagining the day :rofl::hubba:

yea magnums should work perfectly ;) maybe two... JUST IN CASE

Latest posts

Back