Some people are just set in their dumb, blind was.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"when all else fails take him fishing/hiking and have an accident.. my momma always told me you catch more bees with honey then ****... "

Nope dont do that!!! What yual think got me here in the wood? I did got lost doin it still lookin fur ways out ;)

BWD

Damn drft, I'm diggin 4U's approach. Stay safe brotha! And the new avitar cracked me up haha

i can here the Baywatch theme in my head, and oh! look there is CJ running down the beach.:eek: :hubba:

Cj back in the day!!:D

cj.jpeg

His jaw would be wired shut and he would know to never say my name even in his prayers. If he run and told 1 person by now half the people he has meet that he thinks might know you, has been told. I've heard it too many times in the stores and bars

Hey you know ol'soandso he's dealing pot now.
What your kidding?
No I was working over his place and "blackies" came out his house and set
right there in the driveway smoking pot.

As soon as grandma come talking to me and was done would have been after him. No games

Usually I can tolerate racist people because I have to. This kind of sheet makes me want to bring back the guillotine.

YYZ Skinhead said:
Usually I can tolerate racist people because I have to. This kind of sheet makes me want to bring back the guillotine.

Naaa why be lettin some machanical thing be havin all the fun? Pull blade and draw from ear to ear all personal like. Nothin give better gratification feelin warmth of another run out ;) Wolves I catch to eaten me chickens be dispatched this way if wounded cause I let them nows I aim to enjoy there entry to spirit world and watch the journy through there eyes as I do it. Satisfy in the avenge. Sorry bit of me dark side lol

BWD

Here in the south we got plenty of hungry alligators and crocs here... human makes a tasty one night meal :aok: happens all the time lol.

Make sure you know your rights and keep that carbon filter working good just incase you have a run in with the nasty blue suit people.

first off, i wouldnt let ppl sit in my driveway smokin weed..........regardless what else happen........specially if ur growing! that was the first mistake! id put an end to that nonsense!

if that didnt happen, grandma would have never said a thing!

ever heard of the 7 P's...........

Proper
Prior
Planning
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance..............no matter what your doing! words i live by!

i think it comes down to your decision making rather blaming it on dude or Gma.........IMHO!

but, sorry you had to go through that!

kushluvr, hindsight's always 20/20. Nothing he could do about that now, is there?

What's the latest on your grandma and her drama, drift?

Havent heard anthing since. The guy in question was supposed to remodel our bedroom and bath and grandma was paying for it. I dont see that panning out anymore. Sucks it had to be like this....

Latest posts

Back