some problems, please help. *PICTURES*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loolagigi said:
thanks everyone for there responses....right now i am giving just phed water, and letting them dry out in between. when they need thier next watering i will feed with only 350 ppm. dirty, the most i have fed them was 600, not 1000. i have braught that numberdown since signs of burn. i see newer green growth on top, but still not the look i am going for. tonight i wont touch them. tomm, if they feel light by weight, i will go with 350 ppm.

350ppm is fairly mild but why are you wanting to feed them again already when they are still trying pulling out of the funk? :confused2: imho they don't need any more nutes right now. Check them a couple of times a day and try to ignore them the rest of the time.

:cool:

loolagigi, what size grodan blocks are you using?

i used 4 " (too big) and i onlywatered them every 3 days or so. i did squeeze out theexcess water from the blocks the first watering and they didnt like it at all, they wilted and looked far worse than after they were cloned. to wick excess h2o out of the Grodan i would sit it on a dry block of grodan and this worked fine. i would water by weight.

How do you figure 4" wool is "too big" ? I love it. Less watering!

heres an update......2 days ago i flushed. i let them sit for 2 days with nothing, this morning i noticed lots of droopyness and decided when i got home i would feed. i ganna use 400 or just under for ppm. at 5.7 ph. here are pics of right now, and i will post new pics in a few hours. I HAVE NOT DIPPED YET, SOLUTION IS GETTING BUBBLES.....LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARGUE WITH ME DIPPING. CONTAINER ARE LIGHT WEIGHT.

journal 134.jpg

journal 135.jpg

ok well its been an hour or so. the pots were so light that some felt empty. i dipped at 356 ppm, and 5.7 ph. after i dipped all plants i checked ppm and ph, ppm barely rose, and ph only went up to 6. heres some pics immediatly after dip to compare with pics later. new growth seems green, but droopy. i pulled the bigger ones away from the light a little to see if they will perk up for light. maybe i should go 18/6 so theres a dark period. not sure yet.:D

journal 137.jpg

journal 136.jpg

acually what running through my head is flower these guys and go back to dirt, but thats just a "thought"

im throwin the towel in this one, if they die its ok. i learned a lot. ill give emm another week, if it keeps going this way ill have to pull out the firing team. thanks for everyones help.

DirtySouth said:
How do you figure 4" wool is "too big" ? I love it. Less watering!

they were too big for me. it took to long for roots to emerge from the 4", but you are right less watering.

it was my first attempt at cloning and all 3 are doing good but ill use smaller Grodan Blocks next time.

loolagigi, dont kill them. grow them out, learn whats wrong and you will be better off next time. why dont you transplant them into soil?

Why don't you convert your hydroponic system to bubbleponics. Stick them in a reservoir with an airstone and an air pump and nutes. My 3 Super Lemon Haze were put into a Stealth Hydro bubbleponics system on July 1 and are a foot tall and very healthy. Change the water every 10 days and add water as needed. Don't throw in the towel yet. See if they'll respond to this method. This is my first hydro grow so it could well be that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Super Silver Haze said:
they were too big for me. it took to long for roots to emerge from the 4", but you are right less watering.

it was my first attempt at cloning and all 3 are doing good but ill use smaller Grodan Blocks next time.

loolagigi, dont kill them. grow them out, learn whats wrong and you will be better off next time. why dont you transplant them into soil?
HOW?

aplaisia said:
Loolagigi.... Why are you putting your pH at 5.7? Typically every plant in hydroponics will need a pH between 6 and 6.5!!!!!!!!!!

Change your pH and don't worry about your ppm too much. C. Sativa can stand pretty high ppm. Even as young as yours.

Seriously just change your pH to 6.3 and you will see the difference in a few days.

You are currently seeing the results of nutrient lockout due to your pH.
ILL TRY IT, CANT HURT ANY.

mr.greengenes said:
Why don't you convert your hydroponic system to bubbleponics. Stick them in a reservoir with an airstone and an air pump and nutes. My 3 Super Lemon Haze were put into a Stealth Hydro bubbleponics system on July 1 and are a foot tall and very healthy. Change the water every 10 days and add water as needed. Don't throw in the towel yet. See if they'll respond to this method. This is my first hydro grow so it could well be that I don't know what I'm talking about.
started off with dwc;;;;;;i failed.

loolagigi said:
started off with dwc;;;;;;i failed.

get your water checked, brother this works wonders 4 me.I have no clue what went wrong? Hows the new growth lookin? Lower growth gettin worse?

DirtySouth said:
get your water checked, brother this works wonders 4 me.I have no clue what went wrong? Hows the new growth lookin? Lower growth gettin worse?
not sure....

journal 138.jpg

journal 139.jpg

journal 140.jpg

Latest posts

Back