Sooooo..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
I am stoked we are back up..But I am nervous to spend time on loading pics and doing a grow journal ( can we load pics ) is the server going to be adjusted again? I am sad about losing my prior grow journals... The summer garden was full of genetic info so I will be picking people brains. I found a dude in my grow room tonight and he will be going bye bye. I am thrilled thrilled thrilled with my afgoo and gdp! the other plants are looking good too but the frost of crystals is out of this world..

Heya,

I don't think they are back up yet.
MarP wrote they will be moving to a new server very soon.

This forum is VB 3.5, and the 'old' one before the crash was 4.X
I personally lost all journals I had, even my username was gone.
(had some super-important information there regarding dates and vegging/flowering dates)

Will we ever go back to the VB 4.X and the old DB before the crash?
I have so much to update you guys on.. and because of this 'temporary' server issue thing, I dont.

ya you get it dude... it is hard when we use the journal for dates...

:)

I was here all along sis..
After the crash I created Gandalf2, which was completely deleted after they set these forums up.

I registered with this user about 10 days ago but could not comment!
The email system is offline, and the regustration process was never complete (system never sent the validation email).

I was validated only after appealing to MarP and Hick.
I also, highly suspect many, many other users cant comment because of this.

This is what MarP wrote to me on a PM regarding the new server status:
We're moving back to the new server tomorrow, so please be patient. The email system doesn't work at this moment. I hope we can figure it out when we are on the new server again.

Thanks for understanding.

Marp

mine went back to the way it was when they changed servers...same as my avatar....which is the same one that zip ( I think) said has the evil eye and I was like damn she does look like me! lol.......it is supposed to be a wink.

I was locked out for a while too. Hick fixed it for me. I am excited about the new server. I am here for the long haul. I did make some new friends but I know where bowl is (doggy think)

lol...like a horse to its barn....

2Dog said:
lol...like a horse to its barn....
I lost FreckleButt this week. She was a bit over 20 years. I have retired her saddle. Miss that cranky ole nag too. I fed her for a long long time. She beat me up for a long long time.

I had a look at all "new registrations" last eve', and tried to "validate" any 'old' names I recognized.
I'm back up and running. Anyone knowing anyone, with login issues, should contact me and I will try to work the konks out for them :)

Gandalf said:
:)

I was here all along sis..
After the crash I created Gandalf2, which was completely deleted after they set these forums up.

I registered with this user about 10 days ago but could not comment!
The email system is offline, and the regustration process was never complete (system never sent the validation email).

I was validated only after appealing to MarP and Hick.
I also, highly suspect many, many other users cant comment because of this.

This is what MarP wrote to me on a PM regarding the new server status:

We have enough patience to wait for our harvest to be rightbefore we chop......sooooo...........

Hey 2 DOGGY! I have missed you. The journal stuff gone is such a drag. I can still see your grow in my head. It was gorgeous. I am sorry you lost your journal.But Iam glad we didn't lose you.

Tex: So sorry about Frecklebutt. I know you will really miss her.

Gandalf said:
(had some super-important information there regarding dates and vegging/flowering dates)

if you need past information Google cache has the data, without pictures, up to the crash.. had to go and find out when I put some in the room, they slipped off the calender..

starwarz said:
if you need past information Google cache has the data, without pictures, up to the crash.. had to go and find out when I put some in the room, they slipped off the calender..

If you do a Google on:

marijuanapassion+YourUserName

You'll get back results of your posts mostly and then you can high-grade from there.

marijuanapassion+YourUserName+ThreadTitle

Will get back more accurate results. Remember it must be spelled EXACTLY as it was in the real thread.

Hick said:
I had a look at all "new registrations" last eve', and tried to "validate" any 'old' names I recognized.
I'm back up and running. Anyone knowing anyone, with login issues, should contact me and I will try to work the konks out for them :)

Ahh, that explains it - thanks, Hick and hello everbody.

Tried google and got my thread to show but with no info at all...said invalid thread...it pisses me off because I know better then to not write my dtes down on an actual calendar....lol lesson learned

I wouldnt know what to do if I lost my info. Not only do I post in 2 forums; I also keep a detailed notebook and mark up my calendar.

420_Osborn said:
I wouldnt know what to do if I lost my info. Not only do I post in 2 forums; I also keep a detailed notebook and mark up my calendar.

Not safe for all of us to keep our grow details im more than one place though. I lost my 1st grow, All the photos and all the details of the strains, no back ups. I just think positive, this way no LEO can find it either.

I'm legal, so not really concerned with LEO. But I like to show off so the interwebs is my place to shine!! :rofl:

Latest posts

Back